Ch 9

Subject to change

SinB's head snapped up as she heard the siren go off. Something was happening and she had to get to the situation room quick. "Yerin-unnie. I'll see you later!" Tiffany shooed SinB away and turned to Yerin gesturing for her to finish her food first. "I'll tell you later."

"So, what was that?" Yerin wiped as Tiffany's jaw dropped. Where did all the food go? Tiffany chuckled before pulling Yerin to follow. They entered Tiffany's office and they sat down and watched Tiffany's screen as it connected to the situation room.

"We have detected an energy spike at this location that may be the doing of the Bulletproof organization. We haven't scouted this place before as shown by the map." The said map had many red dots where previous crimes had happened. Yerin grabbed Tiffany's arm. "Unnie, that looks like something!"

"What?" Pulling up a full version of the map for Yerin to see. "What do you see?" Yerin stared a little longer before gasping. If you drew circles from each red dot with a certain raidus it started resembling a circle with many symbols inside the cirlces represented by the shape of the buildings and streets in the circle. "It's a summoning circle!"

"What? A summoning circle? For what?"

"I don't know! I've seen something like this on graffiti in the streets and in dramas about demon summoning! Even if they aren't really able to summon a circle they are following a pattern! their base must be in the center!" True to Yerin's guess however, the location of the energy spike was indeed the center of the symbol in the center circle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunha saw that no one was coming for her so she tried to use the broken side of her pin to open the lock but hid when she heard yelling coming down the hallway. Recognising the voice a little, Eunha peeked out a little, she gasped. "SOWON!!!EUNHA IS HERE!!!!SOWON!!!!"

Sowon looked up from her struggle, these men didn't seem to only want to jail her, they seemed more dangerous and she was freaking out. But hearing Eunha's voice stopped her struggles. "Eunha? Why are you here?" The guards slowed down slightly as they tried to get the room across from Eunha opened to lock Sowon in.

"Sowon-unnie, they're locking you up because you have something in you, they've kept me here since the incident!"

Sowon screamed when the men pushed her into her cell rushing back at the door. "Eunha, at least I know you're safe." 

"I wouldn't call it safe, they lie a lot." Eunha gestured for Sowon to be quiet until the men left. After a while of silence, the men left them alone. "Some how you're not supposed to sparkle, but you've always sparkled for me. Sowon I love you. I'm supposed to be telling you how I've been doing and asking you how you've been doing but all I can think of is how much I want your hug!" Eunha sobbed trying to reach Sowon from her little door window. Sowon cried as well, "I'll get us out of here somehow. Please Eunha, tell me what happens here then you can be in my arms and I in yours okay? Calm down baby." 

Eunha took deep breaths before starting her story. From the questioning and to the lie deetctor ability she developed. "Eunha, toss me that broken clip. I'll get us out but I don't know for how long it'll be before they come or I leave." Eunha panicked. "Unnie? What do you mean you leave" "Eunha-ya, I can't really explain it but I don't really really have control over my condition I might disappear from here again." Quickly reaching the doorknob on the outside that Eunha couldn't reach, she fiddled with the pin in the keyhole until she heard a click. Pushing open her door quietly, she quickly opened Eunha's door and they embraced each other at last, however that didn't last long as Jongkook who was holding files looking down walked in the hall. Looking up, he saw Sowon and Eunah out of their cells and immediately yelled for the guards. "Run Eunha!" Sowon pulled Eunha after her and they ran out of the hall out the way they dragged Sowon in. Runnign out into the streets, Sowon saw a car coming and shoved Eunha out of the way before a blue light gathered and she was gone again.

"SOWON!!!!!" Eunha watched as the car collided with, absolutely nothing. "Sowon? Unnie? Oh my god. Unnie!" Eunha cried adn didn't notice that the person driving had gotten out of their car and approached her. "Eunha?" Looking up Eunha saw.............

========================================================

Whew, a very long writing session I did today! Also very unevenly paced but oh well... Anyways hope you enjoyed! See ya later!