Ch 21

Subject to change

Sowon went out to get groceries as she is now living in a dorm with Eunha at the light agency. She wanted to cook something nice for her precious baby.

"I wonder what would be good? Steak maybe?"

A familiar pull passed through Soown and she momentarily droppped everything she was holding.

"What was that?"

She looked around and saw nothing.

"Yennie said that I am anchored to thistime but through practice I can zip to places."

Gathering her things, she continued on her grocery run.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss, that looks like the one we gave domension hop."

"What are you talking about she's too skinny, wasn't the one that we injected a shorty?"

"No! That's the one that didn't have vita energy! This one's the tall model like one!"

The man with the higher position nodded and pulled out a bottle and napkin.

"I'm going to grab her when she leaves the store okay? This much should knock her out, you need to help me grab her adn carry her to our truck."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do I feel like I'm being watched?"

Sowon unconciously rubbed her wrists, internally afraid of slipping through time again. Picking up her phone, she noticed that she had a miss call from Eunha. She decided to call her since it was probably just to ask where she was.

"Eunha? Love?"

"Sojung-unnie! Where are you?! You said we'd go together with Yewon to bust into Yuju's room!"

"I'm finishing up my grocery run, what do you want to eat today hun?"

"uhhhhhhhh....."

Sowon laughed to herself as Eunha was probably trying to pick between the twenty dishes she had mastered but probably thought that any would be fine but still wanting to give Sowon an answer.

"It'll be spicy rice cake and chicken and a surprise!"

A shadow caught Sowon's eye.

"Uhh, Eunha? Keep the call on for me please? I'm getting kind of scared of beign outside by myself."

"Eh? What's there to be scared of? You're literally two blocks from the agency, you'll be fine but yea, I'll keep the line on."

-----------------------------------------------------

Yuju looked up at the ceiling bored out of her mind.

"Maybe I should make a phone call? They won't see my missing hands or legs that way. Sowon unnie won't die that way."

Her pulled out her phone from her pocket and dialed Sowon's phone number.

"The person you are calling is busy right now, call again later."

----------------------------------------------------

"Uh? Eunha-ya, Yuju just called but I was in call with you, I'll call her back then I'll call you again okay? Love you mwah!"

Sowon paid for her things at the register adn was walking out when she decided not to.

Satying inside at one of the food stall, she grabbed a bite to eat and called Yuju.
"Yuna-ya, hello?"

"Sowon unnie."

"Are you alright? Why won't you let us visit?"

"Unnie, I'm afraid of killing you."

"Eh?You'll kill me?"

"Well, I thought that maybe what happens if during a conversation, my arm suddenly disappears, and you get a heartattack? Then you'll die and it'll be my fault bacuse my ability is to become invisible but I can't control it."

Sowon laughed.

"Yuna ya, I can travel through time and space, do you think I can be scared of a little disappearing?"

"But unnie!" Yuju whined as Sowon continued to laugh loudly.

"Yah, I'm gonna visit you with Eunha and Omuji later okay? Let us in, we miss you and I know you miss us."

"okay."

"Alright! Now I'm going to bring all these groceries home and then get ready to visit y-ghk! Chckzzzzzzz."

"Unnie? Unnie?!"

================================

What has happened to Sowon who was still sitting at the indoor food stall? Check again tomorrow to find out lol!