Ch 3

Subject to change

When Sowon opened her eyes, she found herself on a park bench. Looking around she saw that she didn't recognize any of her surroundings. "Where am I? Where is Eunha!" Sowon got up immediately searching everywhere. "Excuse me miss?" Sowon looked up, what language was this man speaking? "Are you okay miss?" Sowon rubbed her head trying to think up anything she could in English. "Um, where am I?" "This is New York. Where are you from?" New York? Since when did New York have horse drawn carts and unpaved roads?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miss, please! Open your eyes!" Eunha sat up groggily, blinking in the bright light around her. "Oh good, can you please tell me what happened?" Eunha rubbed her eyes, the white room surrounding her was unfamiliar and her girlfriend wasn't with her. "Where is Sowon-unnie?" The lady looked at her funny. "Who?"

"Sowon-unnie."

"You were the only one we picked up, they was no one anywhere nearby." 

Eunha sat there unable to think properly. Where could Sowon have gone? "Where was I when you found me?" 

"I believe in an alley near your high school parking lot. Please, tell me what you remember."

Rubbing her head, Eunha thought about it. "I was waiting for Sowon-unnie to unlock her car so we could go home. We got grabbed an-" She gasped. Her Sowon couldn't be dead could she? Grabbing at the lady, Eunha frantically shook her. "They tied us up and injected something here!" Eunha felt along her neck finding the injection site right under her right ear. "Please calm down miss. We did find two syringes at the scene but you were the only one there, how do we know you weren't doing drugs? We could test your blood but it seems you may have been inebriated at the party." Eunha pouted. What was she going to do? 

Someone knocked at the door. "Come in." A tall young man walked in with a clipboard. "Officer, you may leave. I'll take care of this from here." Eunha looked at the young man. "Hello, my name is Jungkook from the Bulletproof organization." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I told you boss, only one signal!" 

"Shut up! I know that now." 

"Boss, what are we going to do, we were only to inject those that can produce such high levels of vita energy. We've wasted one shot and now we have to inject two more targets but we only have one!"

"Shut up! One was defective understand!?"

"Yes boss."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon tried to check where she really was by turning on her phone but it refused to light. "Miss? What is that you're holding?" Sowon couldn't understand him but it sounded like he didn't know what she was doing. "Hand phone, check call." Sowon tried to mime a phone but it was lost on the man. The man huffed, "Crazy person." And walked away reading his newspaper. Now, Sowon could not read nor speak English, but she could read numbers. The numbers on that newspaper that she read she understood. She was 200 years in the past in New York. She head spun, how could she time travel to a different place? Stumbling around the streets, she tore her dress into a skirt, and the rest as a scarf to look less weird. Many people looked at her and whispered to each other and Sowon was beginning to get scared. She walked down a street adn saw a noose, she watched as a young girl, younger than herself put her head through the noose. The crowd around chanted "Kill the Witch! Kill the Witch!" Sowon had no clue waht was going on, but she knew what that noose was for, killing people. "Hang the witch!" Finally the trap door under the girl fell and the girl died. Sowon screamed in horror but this drew attentionto hersef. "Hey, she looks funny. She's different from the rest of us! She must be the witch behind the scenes!" As the crowd got noisier Sowon felt the need to run. And run she did.

=====================================================

Note: Ummm, so I just want to know if you guys like frequent but shorter updates like these or would you rather a longer chapter over a longer time? Please let me know? Thanks!