Ch 37

Subject to change

Sooooooo for those who are still confused by what Yerin(of the alchemy and summoning world) was talking about I just felt kind of I dunno...melancholy? Everything isn't as bright as it seemed and I really wanted to give one last sad moment to the Yerin's across the worlds because I sort of feel like even though she's our lovely red ginseng, she's got times where she's down and sad. In this case it was more dramatic though I kind of wanted a moment where Sowon would call Yerin 'unnie' I don't actually know why? But Yerin deserves happiness even in place of her dimension's dead little sister who in this case would have been younger Sowon. Whimsical writer out!

===========================================

"Unnie! Tilt your head a bit!"

"Like this?"

Yuju and Umji were trying to make Sowon pose better in the dressing room while they waited for their turns and Sowon had the basics but she was unable to make a pretty angle.

"Ummmm try leaning a little bit maybe?"

Sowon tilted slightly to the left.

"Nah, not like that. Try the feeling of like getting out of a car in a wave. You are a goddess and you know it."

"But I'm not?"

"Just try it!"

Sowon awkwardly grinned at the younger girls.

"No, just relax a bit unnie and slowly smile."

Yerin was pacing in the background ruffling hair as her hair stylist gave up and sat down until Yerin calmned down.

"Hey, Sowon? Yerin isn't stopping can you get her to listen?"

Sowon looked at the hair stylist like a deer in headlights.

"Me?"

"Of course, who else you're their leader."

Sowon nodded slowly and walked over to Yerin and sat down.

"I'm sorry. I'll do my best not to ruin this world's Sowon's role."

"It's okay, you're still Sowon anyways. Do you know how to sing?"

"Sing? Not very well but I can?"

"Then here listen to this and try to remember the lyrics, we have a live later."

Sowon picked up the earbuds and heard the music come out.

"Woah. So beautiful."

The particular song that Yerin had her listen to was 'Spring Rain'. They later had a radio show to go to and the two songs they were going to sing live was 'Spring Rain' and 'Fingertip'. After hearing it the first time, Sowon was surprised, it was a little bit weird hearing her own voice singing some lines so perfectly.

"How do I...."

"Unnie, I'll teach you in a bit after your photoshoot and mine, in fact Eunha will teach you when it's my turn."

Like this, they managed to get through the day's work.

Returning to the door, Sowon watched as her members were nearly collapsing from fatigue as they trudged through the doorway.

"Are you guys okay? Should I carry you guys to your beds?"

"You can lift us?"

"I can."

Eunha stared, their Sowon called her heavy when she tried before.

"Try."

"Okay."

Sowon grabbed Eunha in a princess carry and brought her to the other room.

"Which bed is yours?"

"The top bunk, just let me down here."

"You sure?"

Sowon carefully stepped up half the ladder and placed Eunha on her bed as the other members gaped at their leader's strength.

"Wow. Sowon unnie, what do you do in the other world?"

"Well, since this is a different dimension I guess I can tell you though shouldn't you guys be getting some rest?"

"Aren't you tired Sowon unnie?"

"Only mentally, physically, I'm fine."

"Well, then let's have story time in here then."

The members either sat on the lower bunks or laid on the upper bunks to listen to Sowon's story.

"Well, you see.... I'm a secret agent in my world."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've done it!"

Yuju looked up at Yerin from her piles of paperwork.

"What have you done?"

"The room! The thing I was making to detect Sowon unnie's time and space shifting cells!"

"I'm glad that they didn't blow this up three weeks ago."

"Yea, otherwise I would not have been able to perfect it."

"I guess, when she gets back we'll have to thank her again don't we."

"Yea, our lovely unnie."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eunha unnie!"

"Uh? Umji ya?"

"Yerin unnie finished the capsule to capture Sowon unnie! She hasn't fixed the bracelet yet but Sowon unnie, should be anchored and brought back here when she turns it on!"

"Really? So if Yerin turns it on, we can have Sowon back?"

"Yea! Come on let's go!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The office was still a mess of uncleared debris and craters in the ground and collapsed floor but the whole building still stood proudly, the enemy soldiers had not reached the higher floors so everyone was relocated. Yerin's machines and time trapping room were undamaged and  Seohyun's lab was unscathed except for where Umji messed things up a bit to build a fortress.

"Everyone ready?"

Yerin put ehr finger on the switch on the door of the time trapping room.

"Let's hope this doesn't hurt Sowon unnie."

"Of course."

*click*