Ch 36

Subject to change

".....wait three days."

"Huh? Does it have to be three days? I don't think I'll be here long enough."

"What do you mean? We summoned you here, you shouldn't be able to get anywhere from here unless we let you?"

"Uh, well you see, I can pass through time and space and now apparently dimensions."

"What in the world? So you might not have actually been summoned but managed to travel here?"

"Yes? I'm pretty sure unless your spell had managed to pull my power away from me and drag me here across a dimension since I've only ever time traveled in my world."

Yerin scrathed her head. "Well, the earliest is tomorrow morning but I'll be super weak and I have a class to teach tomorrow."

"Please?"

"I guess I can, in exchange tell me about this other wordly Yerin you know that looks like me."

"Well, not looks like she's you and you are her in this world so there's really nothing to really describe about features. In my world you're an aspiring scientist and we went to school together with four other girls that are our best friends.."

Sowon and Yerin talked all night about Sowon's world until morning came when Yerin pulled out the ingredients to make the perfect magic circle to hopefully send Sowon back.

"So, uh stay in the center right here adn don't move. In fact went I tell you to, hold your breath until you arrive at home."

"Thank you so much Yerin. You've helped me even through time and space, I'll be extra nice to my world's Yerin when I see her okay?"

"Yes, I guess that's okay though I really should have told you to call me unnie once."

"I can still do that for you, any reason why?"

"You look like my dead sister but all grown up."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. But I'm sure she would want you to be as happy as can be okay unnie?"

"Thanks. Now hold your breath!"

Sowon closed her eyes and held her breath as Yerin chanted in a foreign language and a pull was beginning to gather inside her.

"Goodbye, Sowon."

And Sowon disappeared in a flash of light as Yerin fell over in magic exhaustion.

"At the least I could send you back to where you are happy."

------------------------------------------------------

Sowon opened her eyes when she felt everything stopped moving and took a deep breath.

"Now where am I? This is soft. I'm on a bed?"

"Hm? Unnie? Why are you awake? Can't sleep?"

A head of hair flashed down from the bunk above and Sowon screamed.

"Oh my god!"

"Uh? Did I scare you unnie? Sowwy."

"Yerin! What? Where?"

Sowon fainted, there was another Yerin.

~~~~~~~

In the morning Sowon woke up again and was greeted with the five faces of her dongsaengs.

"Good morning unnie."

"G-good morning. Wait there's five faces. Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, Umji and SinB! SinB! Are you okay? After I found youawake I couldn't stay there to help you! I got whisked away!"

"Huh? Unnie what are talking about this crazy giraffe."

SinB stood up and out of Sowon's grasp and left the room.

"Unnie, are you okay? Did Yerin scare you too much last night? Do we need to go to the hospital?"

Sowon had the urge to kiss her girl but had the distinct feeling that this one wasn't her girlfriend.

"Uh, what do I do as a job?"

"What are talking about Unnie, you're the leader of our girl group Gfriend."

"Oh my god Umji-yah, we need to take her to the hospital."

Sowon slapped herself. She must have replaced the Sowon in this world, when she leaves, this world's Sowon would return.

"Uhm, so guys. I'm not the Sowon you know."

"What."

"I come from another dimension and when I leave you can have your Sowon back."

"Girls! Its time for the photoshoot!"

"Ah! Manager-nim! Oh no! What do we do? Do we believe her or send her to the hospital?"

"I believe Sowon unnie."

"Of course you would Yuju you have your own world after all."

"Yah! Its just, I get the feeling that she's actually Sowon but not at the same time? I don't know, she still cares for us the same way."

"Fine, Sowon unnie please get dressed in these clothes and let us do the talking."

Eunha threw her some clothes which she changed into and listened to the member's who were telling her the quick tips to modeling.

"Make sure your head isn't tilted too high or too low it can affect how your face looks. Make sure to stand with your legs closed and not to sit like that."

Sowon straightened herself closing her legs.

"Alright, now, let's try to survive this photoshoot."