Ch 4

Subject to change

Sowon wandered around lost in the forest she ran through. Arriving at an abandoned cabin, she slowed down, looking in through the broken in window. "Hello?" A little girl popped her head out and saw her in her tattered dress then ran back inside. "Um, Excuse me?" The girl brought back trousers and a thick shirt, handing it to the tall girl. "They're my dad's, he's almost as tall as you." 

"Thank you so much!" Sowon just slipped the shirt and trousers on top of her tattered clothing, offering the little girl her biggest smile. "You're a pretty lady, have you had lunch yet?" At lunch, Sowon's stomach growled. "Sorry." 

"Here, have some soup."

"Thank you very much."

"You're not from around here are you?" At this Sowon was startled, the people she was running from said something that sounded similar, did this girl want to hurt her too? "I'm not uhh witch no no!" Sowon frantically crossed her arms at the girl. The kid laughed. "You don't speak English. You're just a foreigner and people are scared of you." Sowon scratched her head trying to read body language. After eating though, she thanked the girl a last time before bidding farewell. She had to somehow make it back to Korea, even if it was the wrong time, she could still at least understand the language. Wandering to where she heard the ocean grow louder, she walked through a bush and then her surroundings started glowing a bit blue. "Eh?" The light grew brighter and whiter as it surrounded her. Not knowing what to do, Sowon froze, standing there very still. As she closed her eyes from the light, she felt a slight tug inside her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What does the Bulletproof organization do?" Eunha had never heard of it before. "We save the world behind the scenes." Eunha scratched her head, " How?" The man laughed. "Ever heard of superpowers?" Eunha nodded, the people who had otherworldly powers that existed in fictional movies and stories.

"We are an organization with many humans that are capable of much much more. That lady officer from before is just a curious one, she always gets dismissed by us when situations like these happen."

Eunha nodded her head not knowing what to say. 

" To tell you the truth, the thing found in the syringes were a chemical that a bad bad organization had developed as a bioweapon."

Eunha gasped, was Sowon a monster out on a killing spree out in the streets?

 "To be precise, we suspect that your friend-"

"Girlfriend."

"Girlfriend was one of the humans that must have had something special that made the chemical have an effect."

Slowly Eunha pieced the information together before finally coming to one conclusion. 

"Why was I not affected? I don't have that something special, is that why Sowon always looked sparkly to me?" Jungkook looked at her funny. "What do you mean by sparkly?" "Well.....just from the moment I met her, she's always been sparkly. I've told people about it but no one else saw it and just called it love." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss, our subject that disappeared seems to have reappeared,"

"Oh really?"

"Boss, her vita energy must be really strong, maybe we can use this discovery to cover up our blunder?"

"No! We still claim defect and report this as a separate subject."

"Boss, have you read the labels on the syringes? I just checked and I think you might have given the girl the wrong one."

"What do you mean labels?"

"Boss! We were supposed to give that one this body enhancement! You gave her the dimension warp one!"

=================================================

Note: Again, just asking whether readers like short but frequent or long but slower updates. Drop me a comment! Thanks for reading! <3