Ch 32

Subject to change

Yuju hopped out of the truck with a slight hop on her foot. She was excited and terrified at the same time. All she could think of was Sowon. The unnie that all of them treasured so much. The unnie that made sure that they were always comfortable. This time, she would be the hero. The one to save Sowon from the bad people.

"Just you wait Unnie, I'm already here."

The agents spread around the building surrounding it and positioned themselves, under and around each window and a few with riot shields at the doors. As the hands of the clock ticked forwards, all the agents waited with anticipation for the time to read 2:30 am, dead in the night silence.

As soon as the hand touched the 6 on the bottom all the agents busted through the doors/window.

"Freeze! Put your hands up!"

The agents stared at Sana who was standing there nonchalantly with her hands up in the air. Slightly dumbfounded the agents were momentarily confused, when suddenly, Sana's hands dropped down and the whole warehouse blew up.

----------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon coughed as she got up from the floor slowly. That explosion came out of no where and it definetly could have killed someone. Looking around, she noticed that many of the agents had managed to avoid getting hit by the fallen gigantic metal supports that held up the warehouse. 

She looked around noticing that Sana was still standing where she was before the explosion, only she was not standing straight, she was bent over laughing crazily seemingly at the sheer joy she felt from the explosion. Taeyeon knew from experience that an explosion of this size probably knocked everyone's eardrums out for the moment. Reaching for her handgun, she steadied her stance prepareed to defend against any other henchmen's gunshots. She planned on tanking all teh bullets with her bulletproof vest and helmet while trying to shoot Sana in a nonfatal place. Unfortunately, the moment She pulled the trigger, Yuju got up from her position on the floor and Sana's bodyguard threw her in front of Sana at the perfect timing. Taeyeon's bullet hit Yuju's chest at full impact knocking the wind out of Yuju and Yuju was out for the count on the floor in front of Sana.

"Ha! What leader shoots her subordinate?! You're the crazy one here!! HAHAHAH!"

Staring in shock, the bodyguards then sprayed Taeyeon with their rifles, bringing her to her knees.

"You really thought you could make it out with a full frontal attack didn't you?"

Sana walked closer despite the fact that a bodyguard still considered Taeyeon as a threat.

"*Chzz*.....Taeyeon unnie!*chzz*....ambush.....Tif.....*Chzzck!*"

Taeyeon's gaze fell to the floor, she had failed. Noticing something shining in te distance, she lifted her head again. Bringing up her arm, she fired one shot, grazing the top of the shiny thing.

"What were you even aiming for, you dumb dumb."

Then a bodyguard gave a shout as a bright blue resonated through the area.

A second explosion rang out but softer this time. A body emerged from the smoke.

"What the heck...." Sana panicked, this wasn't supposed to happen, Sowon should not be let out from her cage. Boss was going to be mad at her.

"Oh crap."

Sowon saw Yuju on the floor and gasped.

"Oh my god."

Looking around she understood what was going on, grabbing the nearest bodyguard's rifle, she hit him in the face and shot him in the leg.

She pointed the rifle at Sana.

"Put all of your weapons down or I will kill your leader."

Slowly, the bodyguards dropped their weapons even though Sana protested fiercely.

"What are you guys doing?! Just shoot her faster than she can shoot me!"

Sana stayed in her spot though, fearing her life.

"Hah, now that all of your weapons are down, I have the power now."

Sowon shot every bodyguard accurately in the leg. Sana just gaped at the skill of Sowon as she had expected Sowon to be a weakling.

"You, why are you so mean to me when Eunha is your friend?"

"Hah, becuase I'm not."

"What?"

"I'm not Sana."

Sowon crinkled her forehead deciding whether or not to believe the crazy lady but nonetheless instructed Sana to get on her knees as she went closer. Grabbing a set of handcuffs from one of the fallen soldiers, she cuffed Sana and even double cuffed her to one of the unconcious agents to make sure that the agents had the hold on her. Sowon swiftly kicked Sana in the temple knocking her out and suddenly a light glowed from one side of her bracelet.

"Huh?"

In a flash Sowon disappeared.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yuju groaned as she got up from the ground, seeing the destruction around her, she was thankful to have not burned to death in her sleep. She limped over to Taeyeon and gently shook her awake. Most of the agents were in good condition just sleeping on the cold hard ground like nobody's business but Sana was there. She was cuffed down and Taeyeon was surprised.

No one had seen Sowon come out of the hourglass. They had all been asleep.

Rushing to get her communicator, she called Tiffany. No one picked up. She called Seohyun, no one picked up. However after she tried calling Yerin, a call came from an office number but not one she had named.

"H-hello?"

"Is this Taeyeon unnie?"

"Seo! Oh my god! What happened!"

"They waited for the explosion of the warehouse and then broke in to our office. We have a lot of missing/dead people here. But in the middle, someone came and took them all out and disappeared."

"What do you mean by someone?"

"Well, I have my guesses by to confirm it I'd have to console a broken heart first."