Ch 25

Subject to change

A few months later....

Sowon woke up early to leave for her training making sure breakfast was in the microwave for Eunha before leaving the house.

"Haah, maybe I shouldn't go to training for a little while...I haven't played with her in a while. No! Get yourself together, you have to become stronger to protect her better!"

Like this, she had trained day and night with Yuju while Eunha was neglected. She did see her at lunch times since Eunha still worked with Seohyun and Yerin but they feel the distance beginning to cause problems.

Sana:[Sowon unnie?]

Sana:[Are you busy?]

Sowon:[I have a ten minute break, why?]

Sana:[Remember I told you that if you made Eunha sad, I'd come for you?]

Sowon:[Yes. Why?]

Sana:[You better watch out then.]

Sowon:[What are you talking about?]

Sowon:[Sana?]

Sowon threw her phone to the bench. She was too tired and stressed to deal with this. She missed Eunha so much and training was difficult. Sowon had managed to perfect her dashing teleport but her agent skills were not anywhere near deployment level. Yuju walked over putting an arm over Sowon's shoulders.

"Unnie? Are you okay? You look really upset."

"I'm okay Yuna ya. Just a bit tired."

"Should we quit today and go visit SinB today instead of tomorrow? You really need a rest."

Sowon nodded and let Yuju drag her to the locker room where tehy got ready to go visit SinB. calling Eunha, Sowon planned on gathering everyone to go together but Eunha didn't pick up. Disappointed, she called Yerin who agreed to go and said she would tell Eunha about it.

They met up at the cafeteria and Eunha didn't show up.

"Yerin, where is she?"

"Unnie, she said she would be coming, but maybe a bit late, let's go first, she'll come soon."

Dragging Sowon down the hall connecting to the health ward where SinB was being kept, Yerin and Yuju shot each other eye signals.

'What do we do?'

'I don't know, they aren't having a fight but this is a very weird atmosphere'

Umji clung to Sowon's arm as they entered SinB's room as she got sad everytime they visited the sleeping girl.

"Unnie, SinB should wake up soon right?"

"Of course. The doctor said so."

But the doctor said so several months ago. SInB was still sleeping with sporadic movements from time to time.

"She should be closer to waking now since the movements are more frequent they said."

But Yuju knew that the doctors were lying. She had heard them talking outside the door that they had no idea what to do but to give the girls false hope to keep them working efficiently.

She never told Eunha and Eunha never heard it so she could never confirm anything but she was sure that it would take a little longer than soon to get their beloved small Eunbi back.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sowon walked out after the visit into the dark of the night enjoying the night air. Hearing the door to the roof open behind her, she turned slightly to see Eunha.

"Hey love."

"Hey."

Sowon pulled Eunha into a hug but Eunha had remained unresponsive.

"I love you, I hope you understand."

"I understand. Just can't we spend some more time together?"

"Of course, I'll try to rearrange my training classes then."

"You said that last time."

"Sorry, did I? I'm sorry......do you know what Sana's thinking right now?"

"No why are you asking about another girl?"

"She texted me something really weird and I'm worried about it."

"What is it let me see."

Eunha fished out Sowon's phone and pressed the home button expecting to have to unlock it, but it opened to her surprise.

"When did you get my fingerprint on this phone?"

"The day you came home earlier than me and fell asleep waiting."

Sowon pressed a kiss to the crown of Eunha's head. Eunah scrolled through the texts and saw Sana's message.

"I don't quite understand it either. She's just worried for us probably, since We haven't been meeting each other as often as we should and I might have been telling her my frustrations."

"haha, it's okay baby. As long as I have you it's going to be okay."

The duo turned to leave the rooftop back into their humble abode as Sowon held the door open for Eunha to go first.

"Princess first."

They chuckled before Eunha finally walked through the door but when she turned around she saw a shadowed figure behind Sowon.

"Sojung!" was all she could get out before a blinding flash happened and when Eunha opened her eyes, Sowon was gone. On the floor a broken half of Sowon's right bracelet and a stunned man on the floor.

"What did you do to my girlfriend?!"

Eunha punced on the man punching him in the face continuously until the neighbors underneath woke up and came up to see what was going on.

"Eunha? What's wrong?"

"Yuna-ya, she's gone. Sowon unnie is gone." Eunha was still stunned about Sowon being gone that her face couldn't keep up with her feelings, tears were streaming out of her eyes but her face had no expression. Yuju helped her up before seeing the man that Eunha had apprehended unorthodoxly.

"Who's that?"

"The man who broke Sojung's bracelet." Eunha began to wail waking up the entire dorm block.

Yuju could only stare as the man was completely beat up and may or may not have a jaw dislocation. Seeing the broken half of the bracelet she knelt and picked it up. Holding it delicately, she handed it to Eunha who held it while crying, making it worse a bit but there was nothing that could be done. Sowon was gone again and they had no idea how to find her.

======================================

Soooo, this one is slightly longer since I kind of figured that tomorrow I might not update? I have a major exam and I'm sort of stressed out. Hope you still enjoyed it though. I might or might not update tomorrow, we'll see my condition tomorrow but anyways, thank you all you wonderful subs and silent readers for reading this mess of words and I'll see you whenever I get to updating again, tomorrow or after that. Peace.