Ch 12(peace?)

Subject to change

When Sowon opened her eyes, she was back at the exact same spot she left Eunha from, tired from having her body wrenched back in time, Sowon put on her bracelets and proceeded to fall asleep in the way SinB found her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present day~

Sowon continued to stare at Eunha as she slept. Carefully lifting her other hand, she managed to caress Eunha's hair without her waking up. "Eunha-ya." When Sowon called her name, Eunha crinkled her nose a bit in her sleep. Sowon stifled a laugh before noticing the clock in the room reading 7:00 am. "Eunha-ya, wake up. You have to go to school." Eunha shook her head refusing to get up, gripping Sowon's hand tighter. "Eunhaaaaaaaa." Sowon laughed as Eunha continued to avoid waking up. "I'll give you a kiss if you get up right now. I'm sure your back is hurting, come on get up." Eunha still refused to open her eyes, in her mind, she thought that maybe if she opened her eyes, Sowon would disappear again. "Eunhayaaaa." Sowon forcefully pulled Eunha up from burying her face in the sheets. Finally grabbing her face, Sowon held Eunha's head up wiggling it every which way until Eunha opened an eye. "I'm not dreaming right?" 

"No hun, I'm right here. Forever and always."

Sowon smiled brightly as Eunha started crying all over again finally having each other in the other's arms. "Eunha, you really need to go to school though." 

Eunha punched Sowon's arm. "Ey, I haven't gone ever since you disappeared anyways. I've been locked up in a stupid place."

Sowon nodded her head. "Then can you do something for me?"

"Anything for you baby."

"Haha, you're the baby." Eunha pouted. "I just need to see Yerin, call her for me?"

"Huh? You didn't miss me? Only Yerin?" Eunha was acting hurt and pouting again. "Ani, I just saw something where I went that I really need to see Yerin."

"Arasso. Love you Sojung."

"Love you too EunBi."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yerin-unnie!" Yerin turned to Yuju, "what is it?" 

"SinB found Sowon and they took her to the hospital. Apparently Eunha was found too. I'll go visit them in the morning. You wanna go with?"

"Tomorrow morning? Why not now?"

"Yerin unnie, I understand that you love Sowon-unnie a lot and you really really missed her but you gotta let Eunha have her turn first."

Yuju then gasped. "Wait, do you love-love Sowon unnie like Eunha? Oh my god. Eunha what do I do?" Yerin laughed at that. "Well, Yuju at least I know I love-love her but I love-love you and SinB and Eunha and Umji. There's only one love I have right now."

Yuju calmed down enough to back hug Yerin who was working on some papers. "Well, I love-love everyone too then. Just make that double the love since you all are important to me."

"Speaking of which, why are you here Yuju? How'd you become an agent?"

Yuju rested her chin on top of Yerin's head. "Well, I just felt that I should do something incredible. Something that would leave an impact on the world."

"Why didn't you become a singer? You sing really well, I'm sure that would be a big impact."

"Well, I didn't think of that. Should I go try to be one? Well, I'm happy working here and well, I like helping people. Maybe later I'll be a singer. Or, I could be your private singer." With that, Yuju left Yerin's office and went home to sleep. Yerin sat there unable to think. "Private singer? Eh?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We lost both subject what the *beep* were you doing?!"

==============================================

hehehe idk hehehe having so much fun writing, thanks guys!