Ch 50(finale)

Subject to change

Yuju slowly opened her eyes as the sunlight hit her, making her feel nice and warm. Smiling gently, aeh tried to get up but found that she was unable to move very well.

"Uh?"

Her voice didn't do well either. Finally looking around from her laying down position, Yuju found that she was in a hospital room and there was a familiar figure sleeping on the window ledge, leaning on the window.

She grinned,

"S-sinB."

The girl scrunched her nose and opened one eye to see out the window then realized that she probably was getting a tanfrom sitting there.

"Oh gosh, did I get cooked? How long did I sleep for? Uh....one hour and a half. Not too bad."

SinB got up and began to stretch a little, her shirt lifted a bit showing off her midriff.

"Hah, well better get back to work."

"Hehe."

"Huh?"

SinB's eyes finally landed on Yuju who was laughing lightly from her position in bed, her eyes widened then she screamed.

"DOCTOR!!! SHE'S AWAKE OH MY GOD AM I DREAMING?"

SinB slapped herself, a loud smack resounding through the room and Yuju winced.

"A-are you o-k?"

"Yuju unnie, I'm not dreaming? You're seriously awake?"

"Y-ea."

"You have no idea what you missed oh gosh I guess the first thing you missed was that Sowon was promoted to squad leader and so our leader-nim also got engaged."

"R-eally?"

"Mmhmm, they were waiting for you to wake up to have their actual wedding."

The doctor came in a gave a quick check up to Yuju looking in her eyes and asking some questions.

"W-ait, then how many years has it been?"

"Ten."

"What."

"Really, ten. Can't you tell by looking at my face? Oh I guess you can't because I'm still so beautiful haha!"

Yuju tried to smile but it was really mind reeling. A whole ten years of her life gone, just like that.
"It's okay Yuju unnie. I know how it feels to have lost a part of your life."

And Yuju did know, since SinB was in a coma before her.

"Also, a question I have for you. What did you want to tell me after the fight you went with Umji on?"

"Ah, I can't remember right now."

"It's okay since I'll tell you what I want you to know."

Yuju watched as SinB gathered her breath before starting.

"Yuju unnie, I love you more then a friend please go out with me."

"Wow, the atmosphere, just wow."

"I'm sorry."

Yuju watched as SinB mentally beratedherself for making such a stupid confession and messing it up in the middle as well.

"Well, I'll have to think about it."

"Eh?"

"Well, let's see, should I say that I like you or should I say that I love you too? Such a hard decision to make, I don't know how youv'e changed over these past ten years."

SinB slumped in her seat and her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Why are you not here!?"

"Mian Sowon unnie, Yuju unnie just woke up and I just forgot about it."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me about this the moment you realized she was awake?!"

SinB heard a falling sound, it seemed that Sowon had thrown her phone at the holder and missed allowing SinB to hear her yelling at the others in her office to 'get out! I have a more important meeting to attend right now! GET OUT and get me Eunha please.'

---------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, the door to Yuju's room flung open revealing a huffing Eunha, Yerin and Sowon.

"YUJUUUUUUUUUUUU(/unnie)!!!!!"

The trio came over and gave her a hug which they also dragged SinB into.

"The gang's all back! Yes!"

"Haha, I love you guys, where's Umji?"

Everyone looked away for a second and Yuju expected the worst.

"Is she okay?"

"Well, she's going to be fine."

Yuju was perplexed, what did they mean by going to be?

"What's wrong?"

"Well, Yuju what happened was that Umji saved you then saved me and we learned that her powers were eating away at her body so about five years ago, she decided to go into cryostasis and wait till Yerin found the cure."

"Cryostasis?"

"She's frozen in time, in a big block of ice."

"She's dead?"

"No, she's alive just not breathing."

"Did you find the cure?"

"Well, you see, it's very difficult but..."

Yuju was getting desparate,

"But WHAT."

"I figured it out yesterday."

"Eh?"

Everyone stared at Yerin.

"Like I said, I figured it out yesterday."

"OH MY GOD/YESSSSSSSSSSSS/HAHAHAHAHA/OMUJIIIIIII/I can't believe it."

The girls we jumping around hugging each other as Yuju watched from her seat on the bed. SinB smiling softly next to her.

"So when is Omuji coming back?"

"Well, she'll be awake next week but not fully finctional until the end of the month, gotta wake up those frozen joints."

Yuju smiled genuinely and unconciously held SinB's hand.

"Unnie?"

Yuju looked at SInB and SinB instantly turned red.

"Uh, do you guys need some space?"

"What!"

Sowon cut SInB off.

"Well, anyways everyone since this day has come, the wedding will be four weeks form tomorrow. My love, please make sure you still fit that dress you bought."

"Hey!"

Yerin pulled the engaged couple out and winked at SinB.

"You better have made progress when I see you two again."

SinB blushed and looked at anywhere but Yuju.

As the door slide shut, Yuju pulled lightly on SinB's hand,

"Hey, look at me. I was just joking earlier,

what I really wanted to tell you was that I love you too. Okay?"

Yuju flashed her million dollar smile at SinB and SinB died a little on the inside exploding with happiness.

SinB scooted closer and quickly kissed Yuju's cheek.

"Hehe."

"Yah."

Yuju pulled SinB in for a real kiss and they were lost in their own world together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umji woke up according to schedule and was given the antidote to her powers the moment she could swallow, SinB helped Yuju recover from the coma, Yerin helped Umji recover from cryostasis.

Yerin also nearly gave Yuju a heart attack when she called Umji wifey when they forgot to tell her that they were also engaged.

The next month, Sowon and Eunha had a double wedding with Yerin and Umji.(Sorry totally just threw that pairing in there, seriously why Gfriend be so shippable?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another year~(I know I know this ending deal with it)

Sitting in the balcony of their shared apartment, SinB was sipping her coffee when an arm covered her vision.

"Yuna unnie?"

"Shh. Now open your eyes."

When she opened them, what greeted her eyes was not Yuju herself but a hand holding a little square box. Opening the little square box, she gasped.

"Hwang Eunbi, will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

========================================

Now all of you willl have to wait for the next wona fic I have set up! Thank you all for reading this far! I love you and see you in the next one!