Ch 8

Subject to change

Whup I had an exam so double update today! Yeaaaaahhh.....

================================================

Sowon blinked as her surroundings flashed during her run. Finding herself at the entrance of her destination in front of her, Sowon figured that sometimes, according to her intentions and actions, she could 'jump' forward or back to a place. There seemed to be a specific distance she could jump but this opened Sowon's imagination up to the possibility of time traveling if she really wanted it. Settling down in the abandoned igloo, Sowon concentrated trying to pull out the same feeling of the force that caused her dimension hopping but the feeling would come. Not giving up, Sowon got ready to sleep so she could figure something out tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yerin-unnie?"

Yerin turned to look at the younger girl. "SinB?! Yah! Why are you here?" 

"I should be asking you that unnie! I'm a training agent! If you can meet me then that means you're going to be working here right?" Tiffany nodded to SinB eye-smiling at the young agent. "She is?! YES! Yerin-unnie! Yuju-unnie is here too! She's my mentor actually!" Yerin was shocked. Both of her best friends where here in this anti-terrorism agency and Yuju was teaching SinB how to be a good agent. "Mwo?! Yuju? Teaching you how to be sneaky? When she tends to go off in her own world?" SinB laughed hard, wiping the tears from her eyes she said, "no Yuju is teaching me English adnd all sorts of acting skills for when I get on an assignment!" that made more sense to Yerin since it would usally take Yuju two takes to catch something new appearances at school.

"Let's get lunch first girls! Talk later eat food now!" Tiffany dragged the duo to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunha lay on her bed fumbling with her hairpin that Sowon had given her as a present before. Jungkook walked in and Eunha in her own world smiling like an idiot thinking of Sowon was shocked when he cleared his throst. Dropping the pin to the floor, the pin broke apart in two. "Yah! How could you not annouce yourself before entering a girl's room?! Aish, now how do I fix this?" Messing with the pin some more, Eunha ignored the man. "I have more questions. You will answer them."

"No, I won't. Not until I get a guarantee on when I'm getting out of here."

Jungkook sighed gathering his things again and left, locking Eunha in once more.

"Sowon, please find me." Eunha sobbed, she couldn't stand the lonliness anymore, not since she figured out what these nagging feelings were inside her. She could tell when peole told lies and all she hears all day from these people in this Bulletproof organization were all lies. These lies were getting on her nerves and gnawing at her sanity making her easily emotional, more so than before. Hearing a siren go off, she quickly sat up adn ran to her door wondering what was going on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OK, Sowon, try thinking about where you really really want to be. That's right, Eunha, think wehre she is is where you'l be. There's no other place." Sowon kept chanting to herself as she concentrated really hard on where she wanted to be, in Eunha's arms, maybe kisisng her too, when she felt a sudden pull forward.

Opening her eyes, Sowon saw herself in a suspicious courtyard. The building in front of her looking ominous. As she steeped forward an alarm rang alerting whoever it was that someone had tresspassed. Turning to see men running out Sowon yelled out, "I'm just lost! I didn't mean to trepass!" 

The armed men gathered around in a circle when one suddenly gasped. "Wait! This is the girl with the powers! Get her!" The men chargted at her and she managed to blink out of the way but not far enough as they grabbed her.