Ch 29

Subject to change

There was a ping on the main radar in Taeyeon's office and Taeyeon shot up from her seat to see it closer. "What the heck?"

There was many pings sending signals directly to the Light agency's private satellite and that itself was alarming.

"Get everyone in here!" Taeyeon called her main crew into her office and they began to discuss the situation.

"How did they get to out satellite? What does this mean? Wait it looks like words?" The peopel chattered amongst themselves trying ot get any idea of what might me going on.

Tiffany tried teh method that Yerin did last time, to match them to known words or symbols. Snapping her fingers, she she hit the desk bell that Taeyeon had on her desk.

"It's a set of numbers! I think they maybe gps coordinates using longittude and latitude!"

Everyone immediately deciphered the numbers and entered it into the gps. But once it was entered in the gps on Taeyeon's computer a video began to play on every screen in the office including the project. A shadowed figure sat half in the dark in what looked like a warehouse.

"Welcome, it took you two hours to get my message. Honestly, I don't see why you're still in business."

"Stop beating around the bush."

"Straightforward as always huh Kim Taeyeon-ssi. very well, bring me the glass."

A henchmen brought an hourglass looking thing to the shadowed figure.

"In here is your precious agent Sowon. Her time is short as she gets crushed by the sands of time."

Everyone in the room watched with gaping mouths as the shadowed person poured in a gram of sand and focused on verifying whether the miniature person was Sowon. Seeing that she was unconcious and the sand was piled up on top of ehr stomach and the edge of the pile was slowly expanding to cover Sowon completely, the edge rested at the bottom of Sowon's chin.

"Soon, she will suffocate. She will choke on these meager pieces of sand because you couldn't save her. But the hardest thing to do would be finding this place. I'm sure you're trying to hack in to find my location but that won't work. Well, I'm out of time for now, you are running out. Thanks fro the top secret information tho hun.Chkzzz......"

The video cut off and Taeyeon breathed a quick sigh.

"Did you have anything logged in at the time of the video?"

"No, I was using my personal laptop, there's nothing important in there. It could even slow her down some too. Let's get to cracking down all the abandoned warehouses right now, call all the available agents, randomly pick on to stay here and defend home base."

"Are you going out then?"

"I am. Tiffany, you stay here as back up and let me borrow Yuju okay?"

Taeyeon exited the room after tapping Tiffany's bottom.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuju they're calling for you, come one Yuju wake up."

Yerin was trying to wake Yuju who was sleeping at her desk where she had fallen asleep staying up to try and help Yerin's invention.

"Uh? Me? Okay."

Yuju yawned and stretched her arms a bit before standing up slowly and stretchin gthe rest of her body as she made her way to the door.

"See you later Yerin unnie!"

Yerin laughed at the still drowsy Yuju but continued to build the room. She had also began building a tracker to pick up any frequencies that would indicate a time jump. the faster she go this tracker done, the faster she could tweak it to trace Sowon's ability's aura.

====================================

Just a quick one today, i hurt my finger and its a little difficult to type with a bandaid in the way. Anyways I have began plans for after this story. For any old fans from the older generations of kpop, I have an idea for the popular ship subyung. If you didn't know about Hyomin and Sunny's relationship, go check them out! They're so cute together but nowadays there's not a lot of fanfics for them and I had an idea. But I'm putting a poll because I have another idea I might be doing which is another wonha but with magic abilities since I finally had some time to catch up on some anime. Please vote and tell me whether or not I shoudl do both at the same time staggering the days or focussing on one then the other.

Don't worry, this story isn't done yet, probably not for another week at the least, could be more. But yea, please tell me if a romance drama cliche kind of subyung or an adventurous world of magic featuring wonha(plz note this will take a little more time, magic universes are difficult).

Thank you dear readers!