Ch 34

Subject to change

First! A quick thank you to esmeralda91 for cheering me on! I lived through the exam and it turned out okay. I think!

Next! I no longer have any big exams left and I'm graduating high school! Yay!

Last! I'll be going to uni in the fall and I plan on writing all summer and try finish that wonha story coming up next during the same summer! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SinB was dazed. She had no idea what was going on. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a dead body of a doctor and a gaping hole in the side of her room.

"Wha-t th-he h-ell?" Her voice cracked. She put a hand to wondering why her voice was so dead and crackly. SinB pulled out her IV drip and got out of her bed.

Legs wobbling, SinB managed to get out of the room, overstepped the dead body and reached the reception desk.

"Gosh, wha-at's wr-ong with my l-egs?"

She made her way to the door leading to the office part of the agency.

"H-ello?"

The door fell apart as she pushed against it. Past the door was a view that made SinB sick to her stomach. Bodies were everywhere, allies, enemies the same, just strewn across the floor amongst the rubble.

"An-yone a-live?"

SinB struggled to make sure she didn't step on anything dangerous and was about to fall overwhen an arm reached out to steady her.

"Be careful."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eunha?"

"...."

"Please talk to me? Please?"

"....."

"I'm sure Sowon unnie is fine. Please talk?"

"...."

The fresh tears streamed down Eunha's face as soon as Sowon's name was said.

"Eunha? Oh no, don't cry anymore, you'll hurt yourself again. Come on?"

"S-she saved me and got hurt."

"Uh huh, what else? Come on, you're doing a great job."

"I always get her in trouble. What's wrong with me?"

"Oh no. Eunha, its not your fault okay? Stop blaming yourself. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was those bad people's fault okay? It's their fault for making Sowon like this right?"

Eunha nodded but continued crying.

"She's bleeding from her side."

"Huh? Okay, when we find her, the first thing I'll do is check her side okay?"

The thing was, Soehyun had told her about Sowon getting shot twice. The other shot had gone through her right shoulder. From what Yuju had gotten, Sowon's shoulder had been hit first but by the time she got to saving Eunha, her shoulder was not bleeding. Something in between must have happened but Yuju did not know what. How could a perosn get shot in one minute, appear on the other side of the building and get shot again? Actually, she understood how Sowon had gotten there so quickly but not how her injury healed instantly and not leaving any blood stains.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, I'm hungry."

Sowon looked down from her new perch in another tree when she saw something bright red in the distance.

"Huh? What is that? An apple? Well, might as well go see."

When she arrived, it was indeed an apple. In fact, she had stumbled on an apple farm. Quickly hopping over the fence, she grabbed as many apples she could carry and threw tham over the fence to grab more. After she grabbed around a dozen, she hopped back over teh fence, gathered her prize and made a break for it. She was not going to get caught here. She had to get back to Eunha after all.

Another pull started inside her.

"Aw come one. I don't have the supplies for this!"

She climbed a tree as fast as she could and sat down hugging to herself the apples and her stomach.

"Jeez. Nothing to do about it now."

===============================

p.s. for anyone looking forward to the next wonha fic, I'm working on a preview that I will be posting here first. The concept had changed a bit(it still has magic in it but not main focus anymore and its actual magic not genetic mutations like this one), I like this one better than my other one but you'll have to wait to read it. Thanks for reading!