Ch 27

Subject to change

Sowon had been struggling to get anywhere for a long time, or was it a short time? She had a vague idea that she had been trying for a long time but again was it really that long?

---------------------------------------------------------

Sana placed one piece of sand into the hourglass holding Sowon in a day for everyday that Sowon was in there. Laughing maniacally everytime she managed to drop one on top of Sowon's miniature body. The hourglass was a Bulletproof organization designed cage to trap Sowon's ability in there. The dimension traveler would be trapped in an endless sleep where the side effect of their ability traps them in a forever dream of wandering. In Sowon's case, she was stuck in that never ending abyss of repeating yet not timelines. They managed to shrink a person to be locked temporarily in that hourglass.

---------------------------------------------------------

Eunha had woken up again in the same white room with her arms still tied down and the same voice droning on and on about what she should do.

"Urgh! Why won't you listen to me as well as the first time you heard me?! This is so frustrating!"

"Ummm, from what I was told bodyless voice, you took advantage of me when I was drunk and emotionally unstable."

"uhh, well, you see, I was testing out your body's capabilities."

A nagging feeling in the gut.

"You're lying."

"What? What do you mean? ha! You think I need to lie in this situation?!"

The nagging feeling in the gut still persists.

"You're still lying."

"So FRUSTRATING oh my god."

The discomfort went away and Eunha wriggled a bit in her straight jacket.

"Why are you talking to me? Tell me the truth, I know that you're stuck here now."

"What?! I am not STUCK here!"

Eunha grumbled as her gut bothered her again.

"You are stuck here! You just lied!"

"What?! So you can tell whether someone's statements are lies?"

"Yup. So tell me the real reason why you're here."

"Uh, well, you wouldn't believe me but I'm actually Sana. your friend. I know I sound funny and I have no body but I'm pretty sure I'm Sana and you're Eunha and you're dating Sowon and working for the Light agency and-"

"WHAT. SANA. WAIT. Why did you text Sowon that threatening message?!"

"What threatening message?"

Eunha waited for the nagging feeling to return, but it didn't.

"You're not lying. What does this mean?! How are you here when you're supposedly out there? How is your body moving around without you in it?"

Sana's voice chuckled.

"How do you even know about the Light agency? I never told you about that!"

"Well, I've actually been evicted from my body for about two months, I've followed you around a lot in this semi ghost form. Something else is occupying my body and well, honestly I kinda wanted to see if I could get help using your body."

"Then why did you make me nearly kill myself?"

"uhhh well you looked down and drunk so I thought it would be better to get you help since your friends were outside and well I couldn't think of any other way."

"Liar."

"Fine, I have some weird obsessbion with possession I was trying to kill you because no one else should have you. But I know that's wrong forgive me?"

Eunha shivered, that wasn't good. If her friend Sana had always been like this and she had never known, how bad of a friend was she?

"Well, as long as you don't do it again."

"I promise."

"Also it's your fault I'm stuck in this stuffy jacket."

"Sorry."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon was feeling tired but she was unable to sleep, as much as she willed it she could not sleep and it seemed that as time goes by, a pressure had been buiding up and it was uncomfortable to say the least.