Ch 1

Subject to change

Sowon POV

    A ringing sound woke me up and I grouchily unlocked my phone. But after I washed my face, I remembered. Today is the day! I am going to ask my girlfriend to go to the senior ball with me! At our high school, the senior ball is meant for seniors only unless the senior invited a partner, so students of the lower grades couldn’t go unless a senior sent them an invite. I happily made my way out to my car and and drove to school.

 

3rd POV

    Sowon entered the school and looked to her left for her girlfriend who usually sat at one of the school benches. “Eunha-ya!” Eunha looked up from her book and smiled widely.”Sowon-unnie.” The couple hugged and Sowon sat down, “How’s your day baby?” Eunha laughed, “It’s barely started, but seeing you is definitely a plus.”  Sowon chuckled along enjoying the beautiful laughter from her lover. “Hey, today, after class, meet me under that pink tree.” Sowon pointed to the tree on the opposite side of the school courtyard. “Sure, what for?” Sowon giggled seeing Eunha’s face scrunch in curiosity. “A secret.” Eunha blushed as Sowon placed a kiss on her cheek. “Unnie!” “Wae, I love you so much let me show it.” Eunha swatted at Sowon who tried to kiss her again. “We need to go see Yuju and the others now, come on, do it later!” Scurrying out of Sowon’s arms she ran for a bit before turning to see Sowon pouting on the bench. Walking back Eunha held Sowon’s face in her hands. “I love you too, come on let’s go.” Eunha gave Sowon a kiss before grabbing the older’s hand and pulling her off the bench.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    “Yerin-unnie, I think I see the lovebirds walking here!” Yerin turned to her dongsaeng and looked in the same direction. Seeing her friends, she patted the shoulder of the girl on her right and told her, “Yuju-ah, get prepared, when they get here, the last one to pass through the doors gets a prank. Remember, you lost the bet, keep up to your promise.” Yuju groaned as she remembered what bet she had lost. A few minutes ago, she accepted a bet from Yerin about arm strength. She had heard wrong from Yerin that it was a grip test but it was actually an arm wrestle. Unfortunately, her grip didn’t win her that arm fight. She had to prank whoever was the last to enter the door and so far she hadn’t seen their maknae so she was hoping that it would be okay because if she had to prank Sowon, she’d die. “Ah! There’s Umji!” Yuju looked out the window but only saw the slow couple making their way to the door. “Yuju behind you.” Yuju turned around and saw Umji standing there next to them. “What is it Yuju-unnie?” Yuju let out a sigh before remembering that today, SinB would have a late class because her teacher would be absent. “I still have SinB Yerin-unnie.” Yerin frowned before laughing out loudly. “Yah!” She opened the window and yelled at someone. Yuju turned pale as the said person started running towards the door. “SINB-YA GET IN HERE I HAVE CANDY!” “Yerin-unnie!” SinB sprinted into the building passing the couple as Sowon had opened the door for her beloved.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sowon let Eunha walk before her and got in before Yerin ran up to her dragging her into the building towards the corner table where everyone else was at. “Now, Yuju.” Yuju silently stood up from her seat and stepped close to Sowon. “Unnie, please don’t kill me.” Yuju held up her hand and grabbed Sowon’s hand. “Huh?” Pulling gently, Yuju made Sowon sit on a chair. Instantly everyone started laughing, Sowon sat on a whoopee cushion that Yuju prepared. Sowon immediately stood up and proceeded whacking Yuju’s arms. Eunha laughed so hard that tears were coming out, wiping them, she high fived Yerin. “How’d you know it was me?” Yerin looked at her short buddy confusedly. “Who else would make someone as nice as Yuna prank someone? Hahaha!”