Epilogue

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

"Who's party is this?" Aya Mei asked aloud.

 

"Who knows? It's party week, I'm so glad that not everyone uses Double T, no offense, guys." Jae Hwa said.

 

"None taken. I totally understand. I would get sick of our food too." Minsoo said chuckling.

 

"At least we got to get dressed up." Asami said happily, twirling in her dress.

 

"And you look very beautiful." Kiseop said, kissing her temple.

 

The other boys made puking gestures, which led to gentle slaps from their girlfriends.

 

"I think I would rather eat our cake than this." Byunghun said pointedly about the bread pudding that wasn't made well.

 

"Don't eat it then, oppa." Eunji slyly threw the dessert away.

 

"Who's turn is it to get married?" Naomi asked aloud and everyone stared at her. "What?"

 

"Seriously? Hoon and I got married, so did Minsoo and Chae Rin, Byunghun and Eunji, and Sungyeol and Sora. Aya Mei and Asami are engaged... And you're asking who's left?" Jae Hwa asked in disbelief.

 

"I have to plan my proposal to be better than all of yours." AJ said cockily.

 

"Yah!" Many complaints came from everyone.

 

"Sorry, I'm late, had to pick up everyone." Ri Ah said, easing the tension in the room with Da Hye, Howon, Hana, and Soohyun in tow. "What'd I miss?"

 

"Nothing. Just the usual bickering, unni." Sora said kindly.

 

"Are you sure you're late because you had to pick them up?" Sungyeol asked suggestively.

 

"Yah! I have three kids, okay, Yeollie! I need a break." Ri Ah scolded him.

 

"Calm down, jagiya." Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

"This party is boring, who's is it?" Ri Ah asked everyone.

 

"No idea. I just know we all got invited, don't you remember?" Soohyun answered, getting food for both him and Hana.

 

"I think I want to ditch." Ri Ah pouted, "Meet us at our place?"

 

"We just got here." Howon pointed out.

 

"So, I don't want to live my kids with Sungjong for too long... I feel like he might torture them with dress up. And we both know that Aria and Hyunsoo don't like dress up." Ri Ah said pointedly.

 

Myungsoo took the keys and a chocolate-covered strawberry, "See you guys in 15 minutes."

 

Everyone shook their heads but started to count down the minutes.

 

After 15, HoHye and SooNa found rides and they all ditched the party.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

"Told you guys, you wanted to ditch too." Ri Ah answered the door with Hyunsoo in her arms.

 

Everyone played with Mason and Aria, until Jae Hwa had her own bomb to drop.

 

"3 months." She said simply.

 

Ri Ah immediately gave Hyunsoo to Sungjong and pulled Jae Hwa into a tight hug.

 

"Now my babies will have playmates!!!" She squealed happily and soon everyone else was giving their congratulations.

 

Oh yeah, this was good. Friends always and together forever.

 

Author's Note:

THE END:) Thank Yous, U-KISS PicSpam, and Promotions coming up~~

By the way, here are all the girl's dresses:

 

Asami:

 

Naomi:

 

Aya Mei:

 

Jae Hwa:

 

Da Hye:

 

Eunji:

 

Chae Rin:

 

Hana:

 

Ri Ah:

 

Sora: