Back To Club Coincidence

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Pulling up into the parking lot side by side, everyone stepped out of the cars gracefully. Of course, with Ri Ah's outfit and the Maserati, a few heads turned and stared. After assisting everyone out and Myungsoo with his arm around Ri Ah's waist possessively, they approached the club entrance.

 

Where Naomi's "boyfriend" was waiting.

 

"CAP!" Ri Ah cried, running to hug the boy.

 

"Noona!!" Min Soo was genuinely shocked at her appearance.

 

"Jagiya, everyone is lost.." Myungsoo scolded gently.

 

"What are you doing here, CAP?" Ri Ah asked, ignoring Myungsoo for a second.

 

"I'm Naomi's boyfriend." He smirked at her. "Now, I know why we had to meet in the front of your club. I didn't know they knew you." Min Soo wondered.

 

"Oh.. Yehh... Howonnie introduced us." Ri Ah pointed at him. "Anyway, how's everything? L.Joe working yet? You two are the only ones that aren't. Even your maknae Changjo is working." Ri Ah teased.

 

"Umm.. Unni.. How do you know..." Naomi drifted off, noticing the F4 boys pulling into the parking lot.

 

"Oooohhh.. I'll tell you right now. We have to wait for them to get inside before we can, arasseo?" Ri Ah led the girls to the side where the boys wouldn't see them.

 

"Anyway, CAP, or Min Soo, as he likes to go by in school.." Ri Ah rolled her eyes and laced her hand in Myungsoo's. "Owns Double T Restaurants and Catering along with 5 other families, including L.Joe, or Lee Byung Hun." Ri Ah explained.

 

"Byung Hun is rich?" Jae Hwa asked in disbelief.

 

"You know him?" Ri Ah asked to which Jae Hwa nodded. "Oh, well I'm not surprised he didn't tell you. Double T and Myungsoo and I are what we like to call the 'nice rich kids' " Ri Ah air quoted. "F4 are the mean rich kids, along with a few others but if you haven't met them, then they're not important." She waved it off.

 

"Anyway, Double T is THE PLACE to go to for food for parties. So that's how our families know each other." Ri Ah finished explaining.

"Oh, that makes sense..." the 4 girls said together.

 

"Yup, now let's get in. The boys should have settled down already." Ri Ah took the lead and went to the bouncer. "Hey, Jihoon." She smiled at him.

 

"Oh, Princess Ri Ah. Nice to see you here. Coming for fun again?" He teased, looking at Myungsoo.

 

"Ahh.. Yehh.. Plus with some of my friends," Ri Ah gestured at the others. "Can we go in? I want a VIP room..." She pouted.

 

"Anything for you, Princess Ri Ah. Make sure your underage friends don't drink though, arasseo?" Jihoon warned.

 

"I would NEVER let them do that." Ri Ah assured him, leading everyone in, cutting in front of the others, much to the complaints of the line.

 

"YAH! SHUT IT!" Jihoon yelled at the line, who immediately grew quiet.

 

"Wow, unni... This is your club?" Asami asked in wonder.

 

"Yup, well my family's. But I helped decorate." Ri Ah shrugged, leading them to a VIP booth. "I'm going to get something for me and Myungsoo oppa. Don't go anywhere, okay?" She warned them.

 

"Of course not." They assured her, still staring in awe of the club.

 

Ri Ah left and went to pick up a bottle of Smirnoff and two shot glasses. She walked back and placed it on the table, "Here, oppa." She smiled at him and they had their first shot.

 

"Unni, are you sure that's okay?" Aya Mei asked worriedly.

 

"Aya-chan, I hold my liquor very well. So there's no need to worry. Now, time to find your prey." Ri Ah assured her.

 

They looked out to the dance floor and sure enough, they found all of the boys. Hoon was at the bar by himself again, Kiseop was dancing with two blonde girls, AJ with a very scantily clad raven-haired girl, and Dongho with Bo Young.

 

"Bo Young is Dongho's special noona?" Ri Ah said out loud, while taking another shot. "No wonder she got angry at those girls talking about him. Possessive much." Ri Ah turned to the girls. "Okay, go do your thing. We'll watch from here. If you need Asami, I'll come. Since Aya-chan has Howon, and Naomi has CAP, arasseo?" Ri Ah asked the cute girl.

 

"Neh, Arasseo, unni. Let's go." the 3Mi sisters got up from the booth and walked onto the dance floor.

 

Ri Ah watched them walk away confidently, and she felt like an umma setting her children free.

 

"Aww... Jagiya. They'll be back." Myungsoo assured her. "Besides, once they're done. We can dance." He smirked at her and they shared another shot together.

 

Howon sat with them, watching Aya Mei pull Dongho up by his tie, taking him away from Bo Young and start to dance with him. CAP attempted to steal the Smirnoff but Ri Ah smacked his hand away. "You're a minor, CAP." She chided.

 

"That's never stopped me before." He grinned as he took a sip from the bottle.

 

"Aishh... Just don't puke okay? I'll get in trouble, then I'll rip your head off." Ri Ah warned.

 

"Arasseo, noona. I promise." He swore.

 

Jae Hwa sat in the booth, watching the girls at work. She had to admit within the span of a few days, Ri Ah definitely taught them great acting skills.

 

A boy with feminine features approached the booth, "I thought that was you outside, cutting in line."

 

Author's Note:

OMG THAT WAS LONG! MY BAD<3 I LOVE YOU<3

okay.. anyway.. here's the start of the club..

i decided to make each girl's interaction her own chapter :D woot woot~!

and.. yeahh i made CAP rich.. which there makes L.Joe rich.

since Double T is made up of 6 families (Teen Top).

Okay, anyway. My friends tell me fruity smirnoff tastes really good. so yeah it's here.

and... uhh.. CAP YOUR TROUBLEMAKER! XD

OH! @demonic_angel0711 well.. you gave me two choices for your bias~

so I AM POSITIVE you know who i picked.. BUT shhh.. it's a secret ^___~ V

LOVE YOU GUYS<3