In the Club

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

"Yahh!! Let's go!!" AJ yelled at Hoon. 

 

"I'm here!" Hoon yelled back.

 

"Finally! So who wants to drive?" AJ asked.

 

"Yeah right, AJ you will probably want to take a girl for a ride so take your own car. I can take Hoon." Dongho teased.

 

"Fine. I'm down with that." AJ picked up his car keys and left them. "Don't forget Kiseop is meeting us there." he reminded before he went to the elevator.

 

"So, Hoon. Your car or mine?" Dongho asked him.

 

"Mine. I want to drive today." Hoon said, taking his car keys out of the pile.

 

AJ arrived at Club Coincidence first in his blue Ferrari Enzo, much to stares of the guys and girls in line.

He walked straight to the front and showed the bouncer his ID, cutting in front of everyone. There were perks to being rich. AJ looked around to find his prey for tonight. His eyes glanced at a redhead and decided.

 

He walked straight up behind and whispered, "Hey baby. I like you. My name is AJ." in her ear. She squirmed at his breath but turned around and went to dance with him.

 

That was easy, AJ thought.

 

Hoon and Dongho arrived in Hoon's orange Lotus Elise, parking next to AJ. Kiseop didn't arrive yet but they would see him inside.

"So where to first, Hoon?" Dongho asked him.

 

"The bar." Hoon curtly said, walking over to order a drink.

 

Two older girls saw Dongho walking into the club and approached him.

 

"Hi, Dongho." The blonde one on the right giggled.

 

"Hey, what's your names?" Dongho smiled and winked at them.

 

"I'm Ga Yoon, and she's Soo Bin." The blonde one said.

 

"Well, hi Ga Yoon and Soo Bin." Dongho took each of their hands and kissed the top of them.

 

"Will you hang out with us today?" Soo Bin asked.

 

"You must be new here." a voice said behind them. "Because Dongho only hangs out with me."

 

"The wonderful Bo Young must be behind me.." Dongho turned around and smiled at his favorite noona.

 

"The one and only." Bo Young reached up to embrace Dongho. "Now, go away. Dongho is mine." Bo Young glared at the other girls. They hurried away to find some other boys in the club.

 

"How was your day today, noona?" Dongho asked her.

 

"Horrible." she cringed. "The best highlight is seeing you." Bo Young caressed Dongho's cheek.

 

"Aww... I feel special, noona." Dongho smiled at her again.

 

"Yah, Dongho-ah. You are special!" She scolded, dragging him to the dance floor.

 

Outside, Kiseop arrived after his photo shoot, in his black Nissan 370z coupe. He drifted into the spot next to Hoon's Lotus and casually got out of the car.

He walked in and found Hoon at the bar.

 

"Hey, Hoon." Kiseop stood, facing the dance floor.

 

"Sup, Kiseop." Hoon said casually, downing another soju shot.

 

"Still drowning your sorrows over her?" Kiseop asked.

 

Hoon didn't answer and just poured himself another shot.

 

"You know, you could just find someone else to play with." Kiseop said, winking at a brunette who was staring at him.

 

"That may be true... But I don't want to play with people anymore." Hoon told him.

 

"Your loss." Kiseop walked to that brunette and her friend, taking over the dance floor with Dongho and AJ.

 

"You look sad over here." A girl came up to Hoon. "Is it because your friends ditched you?" she asked him, fluttering her eyelashes.

 

"No. It's something bigger than that." Hoon curtly replied, not wanting to talk to her more.

 

"You can tell me about it, you know." The girl rested a hand on Hoon's arm.

 

"For what? So you can tell the press and become famous? I don't think so." Hoon removed her hand and walked away to a booth, where he was met with a surprise.

 

Author's Note:

WOOTTT UPDATE!!

CARS<3

anyway.. yeah it seems this club chapter is expanding.. XD

also Park Bo Young might come back later~~ sorry @U-KISS-me ~~

love you guys~ comment please

hopefully littlevergreen will see this~ :D

Last Chance to vote in the Poll (because I gotta figure out the roles I want them):