Kiseop and Asami

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

After untying her, Kiseop had to face the onslaught of slaps and punches she had prepared for him.

 

Eventually, he stopped taking it and crushed her to his chest, restraining her arms.

 

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I know street racing is stupid. I'm really sorry he kidnapped and got you involved just because he wanted to win against me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He blurted out, trying to calm her down.

 

When she stopped trying to pound on his chest, he pulled away and he heard her sniffle.

 

"Are you crying?" He asked shocked at her reaction.

 

"Of course I am, you pabo! I was KIDNAPPED because of you! And Minwoo called me all these NAMES. And i couldn't hit him, because those stupid twins wouldn't let me. I told you street racing was bad!" Asami yelled at him.

 

"I know I know. I'm done. I swear. I won't do this ever again." Kiseop repeated defensively.

 

"Okay, good. Now drive me home." She said firmly.

 

"Wait. Can we talk?" Kiseop asked.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Asami sighed, standing up and dusting off her uniform. She would have to buy a new one, the dirt would never get out.

 

"I'll buy you another uniform." Kiseop said, reading her mind. "Just let me protect you now. Let me stay by you." Kiseop pleaded.

 

"What? What do you mean?" Asami asked, confused.

 

"Let me be with you. Be your boyfriend. To protect you, to make sure this never happens again. I will never betray you and let anything like this happen ever. I won't even look at other girls and I'll be rude and mean to them until they leave me alone.

 

I'll buy you whatever you need, and I'll make sure I don't model with pretty girls anymore. I'll be devoted to only you.

 

Please, Asami. Accept me. I love you." Kiseop confessed.

 

Asami blinked once, twice. "What."

 

Kiseop sighed and cupped her face, "Asami, I. Love. You." He said before leaning down to kiss her lips.

 

She struggled against him at first, but soon, she melted and gave in.

 

Kiseop pulled away before it got any deeper. "So what do you say?" He asked hesitantly. She still had not said yes.

 

"ONE chance, Kiseop. You screw it up, I'll tell Ri Ah unnie to beat you up." Asami threatened.

 

Kiseop just nodded, "Understood."

 

"Okay, then yes. You should seriously take me home and explain that it's your fault that I didn't go to school. And I need the homework that I missed. And you owe me lunch for a week, they didn't feed me." Asami said firmly.

 

"I will do all of that. I promise. Now let's get you home." He said, pulling her into his car and driving off with a smile on his face.

 

Finally, he had won her over.

 

And he wouldn't ever look anywhere else.

 

Author's Note:

Omg Idk how i feel about this one bleh :/

I think I'm getting too excited over my collab with my twinny~~ :o


Please vote in this for me :) It's just a small thing~~ :) For a future fic~ :) The one with the most votes will get the main role, [gotta vote on the main GUY later] But the others in the poll will still be in the story ;D