Meeting Kiseop

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Jae Hwa couldn't sleep last night because she was unable to find the heart ring her parents gave her. It was not in the house at all, she looked everywhere even her brother's room in case she lost it while getting his laundry. 

 

She had given up and robotically got ready for school, not even doing the crosswords like she usually did.

 

Naomi got ready for school quickly without any hassles and Aya Mei had to cook breakfast for the kids again and she made toast and eggs because it was easy. But something great was happening at Mimi's house.

 

"Mimi, there's something we want to give you a present." Her mom told her.

 

"What is it, okaasan?"

 

"We got you tickets to Boyfriend's concert!!!" Her mom practically squealed along with her daughter.

 

"Ehhh?? HONTOU???" Mimi shouted.

 

"Yahh!! Stop shouting, please!" Her dad scolded.

 

"Ne, mian hae, appa." She kissed his cheek.

 

"We got you four tickets so take three of your friends!" Her mom said. "It's later on this month, so don't slack off in school, okay?"

 

"Haiii, okaasan!! Arigatouuu!!" Mimi jumped up and down, taking her lunch and giving her mom a big hug.


 

"FINALLY!!" AJ took the bathroom back from Kiseop once again.

 

"Whatever, AJ. I feel lucky today. I wonder what will happen..." Kiseop mused, walking to the kitchen.

 

"YAHH!! Stop yelling so early in the morning!!" Dongho yelled as the mediator of every fight.

 

"Fine.. What's for breakfast?" Kiseop asked, running away from AJ fuming.

 

Hoon was still in his room, putting on his uniform, playing with the heart ring in his hand. He spent the night looking through the yearbook trying to remember a girl that wore a ring like it. He slipped the ring back in his pocket and tied his tie for his uniform. Walking into the kitchen, Dongho noticed something was off in his friend.

 

"Hoon, what's up?" he asked.

 

"I don't know.." Hoon sighed.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Yesterday, before I went to the music room, I ran into that Jae Hwa girl... she was looking at piano music, not watching where she was going." Hoon started.

 

"Did you yell at her?" Dongho asked excitedly.

 

"No, I didn't. I felt bad, I wanted to see the piano music she was reading... Anyway, later I heard a girl singing and playing piano in the music room. And she wasn't someone I had heard before.." Hoon drifted off.

 

"You liked her singing didn't you, Hoon?" Dongho nudged him.

 

"A little." Hoon admitted.

 

"Well, just hang around there and see if she comes back." Dongho suggested.

 

"Yeah, I probably will..." Hoon said, popping a piece of toast into his mouth before they left for school with AJ driving.


 

Mimi skipped happily to school and hugged her classmates in excitement all over the hallway. In all of her happiness, she didn't even notice the screaming fan girls in the hallway when F4 arrived. She just wrapped her arms around the nearest person's neck and squeezed.

 

It was Kiseop. He smirked at his friends because it was another random girl hugging him. It happened all the time when they went to the club. The fan girls squealed in jealousy at Mimi hugging him.

 

Mimi realized that she wasn't in the arms of someone she recognized. Quickly, she pulled away and apologized to Kiseop repeatedly. "Sorry, I was overexcited." She bowed once more and left when she saw someone she recognized.

 

She squealed to that guy and gave him a big hug when he was happy for her getting the tickets. The F4 players watched the whole thing and teased Kiseop, "Ooohh.. You just got dumped." AJ said. "I guess perfection isn't good enough for her."

 

Kiseop was curious about her, he tried to remember her name, Mimi? Who was she to not want him? The girls in school and at the club all wanted hugs or anything that would bring him closer to them. But this girl he wasn't so sure.

 

They walked into class together, Kiseop's gaze following the little girl to see where she sat. He noticed she sat by Naomi, the one who glared at AJ when she introduced herself.

 

That means Mimi knows about me, because she was talking to Jae Hwa during lunch last time.

 

I wonder if I could get her to fall for me... Kiseop thought to himself. Maybe AJ would take that bet...

 

Author's Note:

this is technically only the first half of the meeting with Kiseop

by my dongsaengie (littlevergreen) who is grounded :(

but i will carry on with the school day.. then complete the second half after. XD

anyone want me to write a club chapter where F4 is there? ;D

i might.. cuz i found a way to include some extra stuff.