Returning the Ring

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Hoon didn't want to watch the auditions where all the girls mostly failed so he went towards the music room again, playing with that heart ring he found in the room a few days ago.

 

Completely distracted with figuring out who it belonged to, Hoon didn't even realize that the song he heard when he found the ring was being played again.

 

If I could fall into the sky

Do you think time would pass me by

Cause you know I'd walk

A thousand miles

If I could just see you

Tonight

 

"Ehh... Maybe I'll find the girl." Hoon quietly snuck in through the back door and saw a girl with blonde hair playing the piano.

 

She looked similar to Jae Hwa but without seeing her face he couldn't be sure.

 

He walked closer and turned to face the mysterious girl.

 

"You! What are you doing here?" She asked him.

 

"I could ask you the same thing, Jae Hwa." Hoon smirked.

 

"I'm practicing. It's a practice room, duh." Jae Hwa said sarcastically.

 

"I know that, but you only play violin in music class. So why are you singing and playing piano secretly?" Hoon grinned at her, knowing her little secret.

 

"Because people like you hog the space, and why can't I learn piano and singing secretly? Why does the whole school have to know my business anyway?" She retorted.

 

Hoon just enjoyed seeing Jae Hwa riled up and started to play with the heart ring again.

 

"Where did you get that?!" Jae Hwa practically shouted at him.

 

"I found it in this room." Hoon said casually.

 

"That's mine. You stole it from this room? Why would you keep it? Why didn't you leave it in here so I could find it again?" she yelled at him.

 

"How can you even prove this is yours? How do I know you're not just saying that because you want something from "the F4 player Yeo Hoonmin"? Hoon emphasized the last five words.

 

"On the inside of the ring, it says Familia Perpetuo. It's Latin for "Family Forever." It says that because I got the ring from my parents on my 13th birthday before they passed away." Jae Hwa sighed, telling him a secret no one else knew just to get her ring back.

 

Hoon checked the inside of the ring and sure enough, the Latin words were there. He looked at Jae Hwa, feeling pity for her.

 

"Can I have it back now?" Jae Hwa held out her hand.

 

Hoon really felt like he had no choice but to return the ring to its rightful owner, handing it over to Jae Hwa.

 

"Thanks. I was freaking out looking for it. It's the last thing I have from my parents." Jae Hwa slipped the ring back on her left ring finger. She gathered up her music sheets and got ready to leave.

 

Hoon grabbed her wrist, "I'm sorry I kept something that important to you from you." he said.

 

"Yeo Hoonmin apologizing, wow that's a first." Jae Hwa smirked.

 

"Yah, I'm truly sorry." Hoon defended.

 

"I'm sure you are,"Jae Hwa rolled her eyes, freeing her wrist and leaving the room.

 

Hoon sighed in frustration, "Aish.. That girl.." Park Jae Hwa had a way with getting on his nerves but she always said the truth.

 

To help relax he started to play his usual song,

 

She said I think I'll go to Boston

I think I'll start a new life

I think I'll start over,

where no one knows my name..

 

Jae Hwa overheard Hoon's singing again and she noticed that this song had so much more emotion than his usual music competition performances but she didn't know why.

 

Author's Note:

Jae Hwa x Hoon interaction again~~
I tried for a fierce argument.. but in the end..

you guys both ended up admitting something to each other.. ish..

XD BUT ANYWAY MY DEARS~~

I HAVE FOUND A CHARACTER THAT I COULD BE!!

So expect to see me soon~ ;D

I am positive that you can guess it's me~ even if it's not my name.

love you dears<3