Naomi's Run-In With An Old Friend

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

After school, Naomi had to drop off some stuff at her locker, so Minsoo walked her.

 

"I have work after school. Jiyeon and Taecyeon are getting married and my parents need all the help they can get.." Minsoo said sadly.

 

Naomi put on a reassuring smile, "Minsoo oppa, don't worry, I'll be fine. Jae Hwa had to go to the wedding too. So I'll be fine." 

 

"Arasseo. Just call me if you need help." Minsoo kissed her forehead and ran out of the school.

 

Naomi had been lucky, so far. No sign of them, the horrible Chaerin and AJ together.

 

Why would he have chased her? Why bother with her heart, when he knew he was probably going to get a fiancee anyway? That was the only thing that didn't make a bit of sense.

 

AJ was smart. There was no way he was stupid. Or that he didn't see this coming. Surely, he knew that he was destined for bigger and better things.

 

Not someone like her that came from a widowed father and no status to her name.

 

But Naomi's luck had just about ran out.

 

There they were, Chaerin and AJ. And he was smiling with her.

 

They were looking at each other and smiling.

 

That meant he was happy with her, that she did something that made him smile like that. Like how he used to with her.

 

Love could grow, if it had to, and she would be out of his heart in no time.

 

Gone, forever, and it would take so much. So much for everything to be healed over. And yet, she let herself do this. Let herself suffer.

 

She wouldn't do it anymore. She would talk to him, confront him, she would find the strength to do it eventually.

 

But now was not the time.

 

Instead she ran for it. Ran out the front doors, across the parking lot and into the streets.

 

Anywhere, to get away from the image of them in her head.

 

Completely erase everything. Maybe then she could heal.

 

Maybe then, she would--

 

"Ooof!" She bumped into someone hard. Very hard. And very muscled chest was in her way and she needed to apologize quickly.

 

"Joesonghabnida." She bowed deeply and repeated over and over.

 

The man chuckled, "Gwenchana."

 

Naomi froze, that voice she would recognize it anywhere.

 

But what was he doing here?

 

She looked up and found that it was the person she thought it was.

 

But how did he end up in Korea? He had wanted to stay back home.

 

And what the hell happened to his arm??!?!

 

She gave him a once over, and her eyes caught onto the beast peeking out of the v-neck.

 

SERIOUSLY? Where had he been all this time? Why didn't he update her? He was her best friend.

 

"Jae oppa." She said, emotionlessly, not ready to show him what she was really feeling.

 

Author's Note:

@Alyson-ah~~ Guess which of your biases this person is ;D

I would picreq if you guess it right.. But it's really HELLA obvious, isn't it?

Anyway, Sandeul spam for @Icybear60