New Girls

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

During dance practice, AJ received a call.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Ahhh, nehh.. Umma, what is it?"

 

"Bwoh?! Now?!?"

 

"Mm.. Arasseo..."

 

AJ hung up the phone and looked at Kiseop and Dongho sadly.

 

"It's happening, isn't it?" Dongho asked.

 

AJ just nodded his head.

 

"When?" Kiseop asked.

 

"Right now." AJ nodded towards the door and a blonde-haired asian girl walked in with three brunettes following after her.

 

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Chaerin imnida." She bowed and smiled sweetly.

 

"Ahnyeonghaeseyo, Jieun imnida."

 

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Tiffany imnida." 

 

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Yuri imnida." The three brunettes introduced themselves and bowed as well.

 

The girls who were talking to Kikwang and Joon noticed the new people.

 

"Who's that?" Asami asked softly.

 

"No idea." Naomi answered.

 

"You don't know who they are?" Kikwang asked in disbelief.

 

"Should we?" Aya Mei asked.

 

"Well, yeah. The blonde one, Lee Chaerin, owns the sister company to AJ, and if they merge together through an arranged marriage, they'll be even more powerful than the famous Kim couple.

 

The short, petite one, Jieun, also known as IU, sings very well, and has a vocal training school built in her honor. The one with the cute eye smile has a company that sells trendy clothes and accessories, they typically get the new things first. And the last brunette, her name is Yuri, she plays the piano, violin and cello. She also is known for being a model." Joon pointed them out one by one.

 

"Really? Wow, there's still so much to learn that I didn't know." Naomi said.

 

"It would seem so." Kikwang said pointedly.

 

Kiseop and Dongho walked over to them, "Don't get mad, okay?" They said softly.

 

"Why would we?" Asami asked.

 

"Not you. You." Kiseop pointed at Naomi.

 

"Why would I get mad?" She asked confused.

 

"Just when you find out. Don't get mad, it's like it's his choice." Dongho said vaguely and walked away.

 

Leaving behind the girls to their confusion, they also realized, two of the brunettes were glaring at them.

 

What was up with these girls?

 
Author's Note:
wooo~~~ on a roll guys.. :D
well I want to finish this soon.. XD
hopefully before finals *crosses fingers*
Then I can focus on Limitless and the other fics on the side :D