Romantic Sides?

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

AJ made several phone calls and had presents delivered to Naomi for the rest of the day, but she took no action to acknowledge that it was from him or that she appreciated them.

 

Even during dance team practice, she made no effort to even talk to him and it was so horribly frustrating for him.

 

How in the world could there be a girl that could resist his charms?

 

After dance team practice, he approached her, "Hello, Naomi."

 

"Hello, AJ. What do you need?" Naomi asked curtly.

 

"Do you not like presents?" AJ asked bluntly.

 

Naomi tilted her head, "Hmm.. I like presents. But I like presents that mean something, not ones that are given just for the sake of being given." She said, picking up her things.

 

AJ chased after her and blocked her path to the door. He looked directly into her eyes and said, "Since when have you been this pretty?"

 

Naomi's face scrunched up in frustration as AJ continued to block her path, no matter if she went left or right, "Did you really think that line would work on me? I smell bad and I'm covered in sweat, how can I look pretty right now?" She sighed, before pushing past him to leave with Asami.

 

       

 

   


 

Dongho, on the other hand, cornered Aya Mei as well.

 

"Let me take you somewhere." He said firmly.

 

"No." Aya Mei said, dodging him to go for the door.

 

"Just once, please. Just let me take you somewhere." Dongho pleaded, chasing after Aya Mei as she walked towards the door.

 

"You won't give up, will you?" Aya Mei sighed in frustration.

 

"Nope, just one chance, please." Dongho held up his pointer.

 

"Okay, fine. When?" Aya Mei rolled her eyes.

 

"Now, tonight?" Dongho asked.

 

"I smell bad and my clothes are soaked with sweat. Seriously, Dongho?" Aya Mei pointed at her clothes in disbelief.

 

"So? I can drive you home. You can change and then I'll take you out." Dongho shrugged like it was nothing.

 

Aya Mei blinked, "Take me home?" She asked softly.

 

"Yeah? What's the problem?" Dongho asked, not knowing anything.

 

Howon watched on as the whole exchange was taking place. Would Aya Mei trust Dongho?

 

"Okay..." Aya Mei said, "But only if you take Howon home too."

 

Howon walked up to them after hearing his name, "Him?" Dongho pointed.

 

"Yes, Howon. Lee Howon. Take him home along with me, we live in the same.. Building, that's why." Aya Mei repeated firmly.

 

"Fine, let me get my car since I drove to school today." Dongho said, taking all his things.

 

"Are you sure about this?" Howon asked Aya Mei lowly.

 

"Yeah, he'll find out eventually, and I might as well be able to control the situation on how he finds out." Aya Mei answered, taking Howon's hand and squeezing it.

 

They climbed into Dongho's car and Aya Mei gave him directions to the orphanage.

 

 

"You live here?" Dongho asked as soon as he parked.

 

"Yes, I do. And if you have anything bad to say, then say it now. Because I don't care what you think. I am happy here." Aya Mei glared at him, before getting out to go change.

 

Dongho grabbed her wrist, "It's not bad. I am just surprised. That's all." He said, before letting her go.

 

"Will you be okay?" Howon asked, putting his arm around Aya Mei as he led her into the house. Not forgetting that Dongho was probably brewing jealousy in the car.

 

"Yes, Howon oppa. I'll be fine. If I need anything, I'll call you, or Ri Ah unni to come get me." Aya Mei said smiling, "I just need get him to stop bothering me and then it's done."

 

"Okay, let me know what happens later?" Howon asked, walking Aya Mei to her room.

 

"Of course, oppa." Aya Mei smiled one last time and got changed into a pink shirt and jeans. She headed downstairs back to Dongho's car.

 

"Does Howon just freely have skinship with you?" Dongho asked through gritted teeth.

 

Aya Mei buckled up, "Yeah he's my oppa. He's nice." She answered.

 

Dongho sped off and the ride was quiet. They ended up at a lookout point.

 

"Wait here, okay?" He said before getting out of the car and opening the door for her.

 

"Wow, the player acts like a gentleman." Aya Mei mocked.

 

"Since when did you learn to be so mean?" Dongho asked, sighing.

 

"Naomi unni and Ri Ah unni." Aya Mei answered simply. Dongho had led her to the hood of the car and they laid on it together, looking up at the stars.

 

"This is beautiful." Aya Mei said breathily, awestruck by the starry sky.

 

"I haven't taken anyone here before." Dongho said, "I usually come by myself when I get tired of hyungs." He mused.

 

Aya Mei leaned up on her elbows, "Really, Dongho? No one else?" She asked, surprised.

 

"Yes, really. No one else. So now, you'll always remember it right? I shared something with you that I haven't shared with anyone else."

Dongho said, taking out a small box from his pocket. He opened it and showed it to Aya Mei.

 

"I can't accept that, Dongho." Aya Mei said immediately, looking inside.

 

"Why not? It's a present, that I am freely giving." Dongho said, taking it out and clasping the necklace around her neck. "It looks good on you."

 

 

Aya Mei gave up any chance of being able to talk Dongho out of giving her the necklace, "Thank you, Dongho." She said softly.

 

Dongho kissed his two fingers and pressed it against her cheek, "You're welcome. Shall I take you back home now?" He asked.

 

"Yes please." Aya Mei said, as Dongho held his out to help her off the hood and he drove her back to the orphanage.

 

Author's Note:

WOOO~~~ Got this update done~~ omg so long. :o

Anyway, here's a small thing of Dongho and Aya Mei :D

hehe :3 Okay~ Romantic Dongho<3 woo~~ <3

AJ... >_> Hopeless.. ><;

This is going to be a realllyyyy long story...... I hope I don't scare people away.. with the length.. >_<;

@Ninjin you have a pic request :D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3