Bang Minsoo

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Minsoo took Naomi's hand as he walked with her to the cafeteria.

 

"My parents made me take a bento. They're trying out a new recipe. Will you be a guinea pig with me?" He asked Naomi.

 

"Sure, why not? Ri Ah unni says your food is always the best anyway, so I won't be poisoned or anything right?" She joked laughingly.

 

Minsoo chuckled, "No of course not." Minsoo opened the bento and filled a spoon, holding it in front of Naomi's mouth, "Say 'ahhh'" He cooed.

 

Naomi obeyed and took the first bite. "MMMM.. This is good. You should tell your parents to make more of this." Naomi told him and smiled.

 

"Seriously?" Minsoo took his own bite. "You're right. Definitely. My parents need to make this."

 

"What is the new recipe for, do you know?" Naomi asked him.

 

"No, but I have a feeling that Ri Ah noona asked for it." Minsoo answered, leaning in closer to Naomi.

 

He knew how he felt but not about her feelings.

 

Naomi blushed and moved away.

 

"Naomi, how do you feel?" Minsoo asked cryptically.

 

Naomi tilted her head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

 

Minsoo decided to change his question off him and onto AJ. He nodded his head towards the F4 table.

 

"You mean AJ? I don't like him, I think. I don't like what he represents or acts like. But I think he could be nice sometimes, though I have yet to see it. But there must be a reason why they're all best friends." Naomi mused.

 

"That's an interesting way to look at it." Minsoo nodded his head slowly.

 

"Minsoo oppa, is something wrong?" Naomi asked, "Are you not happy acting anymore? You can be my oppa instead if you want." Naomi said.

 

Minsoo shook his head. "I don't mind acting, don't worry. I just wonder if you do this, us, for the same reason as you wanted to before." He said softly.

 

"Oh. Well, maybe I'm not sure anymore. But I like hanging out with you. You're safe. And I won't be judged by my decisions with you." Naomi answered.

 

"What do you mean by that?" Minsoo asked.

 

"Nothing. It's just nothing. You don't have to worry about it." Naomi dismissed the thoughts.

 

Minsoo reached over and caressed her cheek, "If you have any problems, then I want you to tell me, okay? You make me go crazy, but I'll protect you, okay?" He told her. [A/N: Two song references ;D]

 

"I promise, Minsoo oppa. If anything happens, then I'll tell you." Naomi held her pinky out.

 

Minsoo smiled and wrapped his pinky around hers. "Good."

 

*RIIINNGGG*

 

"Time for class." Minsoo said, putting his stuff away and standing up. "I'll walk you." He held out his arm which Naomi took as he walked her to class with the other girls following behind.

 

Author's Note:

here's minsoo x naomi chapter :O

slowly letting the suitors down.

but they'll be back of course :3