Meeting the Two

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

After class ended, Jae Hwa left the three girls to go look through the piano room for her ring. She was stopped by one of her classmates, Byung Hun. He gave her a single pink tulip and asked her out for coffee. She gently rejected him but said maybe next time, not today.

 

She went to the piano room where she heard a boy singing as well.

 

"She said I think I'll go to Boston... I think I'll start a new life."

 

Jae Hwa peeked in through the back door and recognized Hoon's red hair. She knew he would be angry if she interrupted him, but that ring was too important to her for her to care. She opened the door loudly, and Hoon turned around and glared at her.

 

"What's wrong with you? Can't you see I was here first?" he shouted at her.

 

"Yeah, and I'm looking for something. The music teacher said he left it for me here." Jae Hwa walked right up to the piano and moved around Hoon's piano sheets.

 

Hoon grabbed her wrist and gripped tightly, "Get out." he growled at her.

 

And Jae Hwa opened quickly, having not found her ring there either.

 

"Fine, I knew you were uptight about your music. But I didn't think you would be so rude when people need to look for something." Jae Hwa pulled her wrist out of his grasp and stomped away, slamming the door behind her.

 

Hoon held his face in his hands, frustrated. The honest truth from Jae Hwa reminded him of her.

 

Why? Why did she leave?

 

Was it something he did? Something he said?

 

Anything? She has to come back...


 

"Hello, girls." Hyoyeon said, to the three girls she practically kidnapped at the gym.

 

"Hi, Hyoyeon-ssi." they said together.

 

"Hyoyeon is just fine. Anyway, please introduce yourselves." Hyoyeon asked.

 

"I'm Mimi."

 

"Naomi.

 

"Aya Mei." the three girls said.

 

"Great, well I've watched Aya Mei in the hallway. And I want to see a dance from you guys." Hyoyeon told them.

 

The three girls looked at each other and nodded. 

 

They stood up together and Aya put on the song. They all already knew how to dance "Goodbye Baby" by miss A individually so that's the song they chose.

 

Hyoyeon watched the girls carefully and noticed how in sync they were and how their bodies moved while they danced. She clapped for them after the song ended.

 

"Great, you guys definitely have a chance of making the team." Hyoyeon said. "So that's why I'm here to warn you, the captains plan on making the girls dance Troublemaker with one of them."

 

"What? But that's a really ual dance!" Aya cried.

 

"I know, that's why I brought help." Hyoyeon beckoned someone to enter the room.

 

Mimi immediately jumped up and hugged him, "Hey, best friend!" she smiled at him.

 

"Well it seems Mimi already knows him, but you two, please meet dance team member, Jo Kwon." Hyoyeon introduced.

 

Author's Note:

hello hello~~

update~ :D

well @demonic_angel0711 here's some angry Hoon..

but i think i can bring more later.. when I reveal some more stuff..

Anyway, dance team girls~ Hyoyeon is the special guest.. and Jo Kwon is the other ;D

the friendship shall be revealed laterrr~~ :D

 

below is the video for the song (spoiler: the lyrics are important):

Augustana- Boston video (Song Hoon sings)

 

 

Also, a poll for you guys~~