...Has Come Out to Play

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

The moment Jae Hwa stepped foot on campus she was crushed into a hug by none other than nickname-lover Lee Byunghun.

 

"Hey babe, I missed you all weekend!!" Byunghun said loudly, still crushing Jae Hwa.

 

She hit him so he would let go before she suffocated to death.

 

"Shut up, Byunghun. Who said you could call me babe? Gosh." Jae Hwa said angrily.

 

"Aww.. I love it when you're mad." Byunghun teased as he took her hand and led her to her classroom.

 

The gossiping girls had yet another juicy thing to talk about and kept glancing their way and whispering.

 

"Oh god, Byunghun. You have totally just made everything worse. Now, everyone is talking about us." Jae Hwa groaned.

 

"Let them talk. They have nothing better to do." Byunghun said dismissively.

 

They reached Class 2A and Byunghun opened the door for her, "For you, fair lady." He did a princely bow, pecked her cheek and ran away.

 

"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!" Jae Hwa yelled after him angrily.

 

He just waved happily, not bothering to turn back for fear of her angry glare.

 

Jae Hwa huffed towards her desk that she shared Aya Mei and stayed angry.

 

Hoon was watching the whole thing from the back of the classroom and it made his blood boil.

 

Sure, the both of them were avoiding each other after his whole drunk incident over Jiyeon but he knew that he wanted to talk to Jae Hwa.

 

To be with Jae Hwa, the only person that made him humble again.

 

If only Byunghun would just disappear from the picture.

 

The bell dismissing everyone for lunch came too quickly and Jae Hwa left the room with her girls as the F4 boys watched on. Hoon noticed the orangey blonde head waiting outside, knowing right away that it was Byunghun.

 

His anger simmered to the surface once again but he was determined to keep calm, AJ would laugh if he saw Hoon jealous.

 

They entered their cafeteria, barely getting any food as usual, then went to sit at their table.

 

Hoon watched as Byunghun insisted on feeding Jae Hwa every bite of her lunch, no matter how hard she fought him.

 

Reluctantly, Hoon had to admit that they were cute together. But he thought that Jae Hwa was better than being childish.

 

She was mature and definitely understood the world differently, and despite being a rich kid in society, Hoon knew that her understanding of the world was special.

 

She understood where she stood and where he stood but she didn't care when he was in need of help. And he appreciated that.

 

Byunghun couldn't understand how to talk to someone like that, could he? Such a beautifully smart person. No way.

 

Hoon kept picking at his food angrily as he watched their couple actions.

 

The only person that took notice of this odd behavior was Dongho.

 

Dongho had given him a questioning look earlier but when he followed Hoon's gaze, he understood.

 

The maknae had a way of understanding situations so clearly without ever needing explanations. It was a bit scary.

 

AJ, on the other hand, despite being their leader, noticed nothing. And didn't even bother checking with them all the time.

 

But they understood, as the richest among them, AJ would have filial duties to fulfill very soon. If only he knew what to expect.

 

Author's Note:

OMG CHAPTER 50!?!? My first fic to reach chapter 50!! <3

WOOO~~~ <3

heheheh :3 HAPPY<3

Okay, here's the other person that was angry. :3 Hoon~~ <3 hehe :3

okay~ time to work on the bump ;D