The y Couple Has Secrets

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

"Here, get changed." Ri Ah tossed everyone their dresses when they met up at her apartment after school. "Howon said he would be coming tonight too, just in case anything happens. Because I heard a rumor that there's a very possessive noona with Dongho every night." Ri Ah said.

 

"Arasseo~!" The girls called from Ri Ah's room.

 

"I'll go change too, oppa. You'll wear the white dress shirt with the black skinny tie I gave you, right?" Ri Ah asked, kissing Myungsoo, letting her lips longer a second longer than a peck.

 

"Neh, jagiya. I will. Besides, it's your favorite," Myungsoo gave her a lingering kiss and got up to change as well.

 

Ri Ah went into her room and helped everyone with their zippers and shimmied into her own dress.

 

Ri Ah:

 

Aya Mei:

 

Asami:

 

Naomi:

 

Jae Hwa:

 

"Wow, Ri Ah unni. That's very you..." Aya Mei said.

 

"Of course, I need to support my girls and have fun at the same time." Ri Ah winked.

 

"Ready to go?" Ri Ah opened her door and the girls filed out.

 

"Do you need to borrow shoes too?" Ri Ah asked them.

 

"Only Aya Mei and Asami do." Jae Hwa answered.

 

"Cool, here they are." Ri Ah handed the girls shorter heels to match the dresses.

 

"Hey, jagiya." Myungsoo came up behind Ri Ah and hugged her waist. "How dare you wear this dress..." He whispered in her ear. "Now, I can't let you out of my sight or else guys will come for you." He growled lowly.

 

Ri Ah just smiled and kissed him softly, "I know but it's fun to tease you, oppa." She whispered back to him.

 

"Anyway, ready to go girls?" Ri Ah asked, checking herself over once more.

 

"Yup, can't wait for this to work." Asami said.

 

Ri Ah opened the front door and there was Howon waiting for them in the hallway.

 

"Damn, noona. No wonder Myungsoo Hyung gets angry sometimes." Howon voiced out loud.

 

"Yah! Howon keep your eyes to yourself!" Myungsoo yelled, hearing what he said.

 

"I know, Hyung. I'm just saying, I know why you get mad sometimes." Howon defended.

 

Then, his jaw dropped at the sight of Aya Mei.

 

"You like it, Howon oppa?" Aya Mei teased.

 

Howon immediately shut his mouth and nodded. "I hope you don't change though. Clubbing isn't a good hobby." Howon chided.

 

"Of course not, this is just for revenge." Aya Mei smiled brightly.

 

"Everyone ready to go?" Ri Ah asked.

 

"Neh, unni." Asami said, fixing the strap of her heel one last time.

 

"Cool. Howon, You still have your license?" Ri Ah asked him.

 

"Yup, both of you helped me get it. So I haven't abused it." Howon grinned.

 

"Good, you can drive the other car. Oppa, me, Jae Hwa and Asami in one car. Howon, Aya Mei, Naomi in the other." Ri Ah tossed keys to Howon. "Oh, yeah. By the way, Naomi, where's your 'boyfriend'?" Ri Ah asked.

 

"He's meeting us at the entrance." Naomi answered.

 

"Oh, Arasseo. Let's get going then." Ri Ah led everyone to the cars.

 

And everyone was shocked.

 

"Unni, you have these types of cars?!?!" Jae Hwa's jaw dropped.

 

"Yeah, we've been keeping a secret from you guys..." Ri Ah said softly.

 

"What is that?" Naomi asked.

 

"Myungsoo and I are both heirs to companies as well." Ri Ah admitted, as she noticed Howon looking away.

 

For he already knew. He knew his best friends were rich.

 

"Myungsoo is the heir to Inspirit Industries, which owns Hysterie Markets among other businesses. I am the heir to Paradise Powers which owns almost all the clubs, including Coincidence, and the factories that produce alcohol." Ri Ah explained to them.

 

"Together, when we get married, our parents will merge companies so alcohol will be cheaper for the markets, while free snacks will go to the clubs." Myungsoo added, taking Ri Ah's hand in his.

 

"Don't worry, unni. We still love you!!" the girls hugged her.

 

"Awww... Thanks girls." Ri Ah hugged them back.

 

"How come the two of you didn't turn out like F4 though? They're all cocky and rich and bleh." Jae Hwa asked.

 

"Well, our parents didn't spoil us. We were given realistic allowances. The schools we went to was dependent on our own grades. Honestly, the only thing that proved we were rich..." Ri Ah looked at Myungsoo and smiled. "Were the cars." they said together.

 

"Makes sense." Jae Hwa said.

 

"Well, enough of that. Howonnie, you're taking the Benz. We get the Maserati." Ri Ah grinned at Myungsoo, who got into the driver's seat.

 

"Ehhh??? Noona!! Not fair!!' Howon whined.

 

"Oh please, Howonnie.. You already got to drive this more than once. Be happy with it and take the Benz. See you at the front." Ri Ah gestured for the girls to get into the cars and Myungsoo sped off.

 

Author's Note:

LOL~ well.. yeahh.. made me and Myungsoo rich too~~

mostly because that's the only reason i think of.. for me being able to get you girls into the club. :O

so yup~

and. hehe :3 cars are here:

Maserati:

Benz: