Kiseop's Idea of A Date

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

After that taunt from Ri Ah, Kiseop had had enough.

 

"Tiffany, I don't belong to you." He said firmly to the girl that had been dragging him around for the past week. And honestly, the skinship was getting quite irritating.

 

Now, he wasn't always a skinship hater, in fact, that first time Asami hugged him was the first time he ever felt anything when she shared skinship with someone, Tiffany was bordering on clingy.

 

"I'm leaving." Kiseop stated, as the rich people watched on, Lee Kiseop ditching Hwang Tiffany at a public event.

 

Kiseop drove all the way back to school, hoping he was in time, for school to get out. He must not miss this opportunity.

 

Sungyeol would probably be forced to go to Jiyeon's wedding and since he just ditched it, that meant Asami was alone.

 

He drove slowly into the school and found her, walking out onto the driveway not noticing his presence at first. He pulled up right next to her and drove at the same pace as she walked.

 

"Kiseop, what are you doing?" Asami asked harshly, anger showing in her features.

 

"Please get in the car. I ditched Tiffany, I'll give back the Audi to my parents and everyone knows I ditched her because it was at a wedding." Kiseop pleaded.

 

Asami shook her head and continued walking. If she got in that car, then she would be trapped and be forced to let Kiseop take her wherever she wanted.

 

Kiseop continued to follow her and they ended up walking past an electronic store, where it was airing the footage of Kiseop leaving Tiffany behind at the wedding. Asami stopped and watched all the TVs that showed it.

 

"You really did that?" She asked loudly since Kiseop was behind her and still in the car.

 

"Yeah, I really did. Now, can you please get in the car?" Kiseop asked again.

 

"Okay." Asami answered and opened the door and climbed in.

 

Kiseop started to zoom away as soon as she buckled up.

 

"Where are we going?" Asami asked.

 

"Do you know how many times I have to tell you that it's a surprise?" He drove and drove until they reached a building.

 

Asami was pretty sure it was the building where the Lees had their business.

 

"Blindfold." Kiseop handed it to her. He had planned on showing her this place for a while, just didn't get a chance to do so.

 

"Fine." Asami said, taking it and putting it over her eyes.

 

"This way, I'll lead." Kiseop said, leading Asami to the rooftop, taking the elevator then going up one flight of stairs.

 

Kiseop placed her in the perfect spot to see everything. "Okay, take off the blindfold."

 

Asami did so slowly and was revealed all the city lights. The offices that were still on lit up the buildings but not only that, but the neon signs lit up the night as well.

 

But she also found another table set up, with food, macaroni and cheese yet again. But Asami noticed a new flower in the middle.

 

"Cherry blossoms?" She questioned as she sat down in her chair.

 

"Yeah, I.. Well... I had overheard that you liked them one day." Kiseop sheepishly admitted.

 

"I do... Thanks... I don't get to see them much." Asami said, taking a bite of the mac and cheese. Kiseop really had a thing for it, and honestly she was beginning to too.

 

But rumors spread quickly in the world Kiseop lived in.

 

Who knows what he could expect tomorrow?

 

Author's Note:

Hello~ I'll leave you guessing about the boy Naomi ran into~~ <3

Well except for Angel~ <3 I really will give you a picreq if you want ;P

Cherry blossoms for the lovely Asami ;D

And since Naomi hasn't been on.. I haven't received her pic spam request~
So no pictures this time. XD