Naomi's Revenge

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

{Naomi}

CAP and I agreed that he would decide when to come in, since he would watch the scene unfold.

 

I decided to take a subtle approach to AJ. I slowly walked towards where he was, met his eyes briefly and turned away.

 

I walked away from the dance floor towards the bar, I would never disgrace Ri Ah unni, but I needed a random destination.

 

"Why, hello there, y." AJ whispered huskily in my ear.

 

I played along, acting like his breath tickled my ear and giggled.

 

"Oh, it's the infamous AJ, here with little old me." I cooed.

 

"Why surprised? You're y in blue, my favorite color, and I enjoy subtlety every once in a while." AJ shrugged.

 

I curved my body towards his, "How many girls have your attention right now?" my fingers crawling up his forearm.

 

"Just one." AJ looked seriously at me.

 

"So that girl you were dancing with just now, doesn't matter?" I asked.

 

"Not with you here," he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

 

"Oh, really? Then maybe you should dance with me?" I walked away from him towards the dance floor.

 

"I don't even know your name, but you know mine." AJ said, following me.

 

"You don't need my name, at least not yet." I told him, turning around and putting his hands on my waist.

 

We waved and grinded together for a bit and it caught the attention of others.

 

I heard whispers of,

 

"Who's the new girl with AJ?"

 

"Why her?"

 

"She's pretty."

 

"He looks like he likes her the most."

 

It was almost show time, and this would be better than I thought.

 

"Now, will you tell me your name?" AJ whispered as we continued to grind together.

 

"Nope, it's a surprise for later." I told him.

 

I saw CAP walking towards us, I'm guessing it was almost time.

 

I turned around in AJ's arms to pretend to lean in for a kiss.

 

He closed his eyes in anticipation.

 

CAP cleared his throat. "What are you doing?" He asked angrily.

 

"Oppa!" I cried, hugging him.

 

"Bwoh?" AJ looked angry.

 

"Sorry, infamous AJ. This is my boyfriend." I introduced.

 

"What were you doing, coming on to my girlfriend?" CAP narrowed his eyes at AJ.

 

"What are you talking about, she was all over me!" AJ glared at him.

 

I whimpered in CAP's arms for effect, "I don't think so. She's scared right now. You should apologize." CAP said threateningly.

 

AJ knew when he was at a loss, CAP was bigger and far more muscular than he was.

 

"I'm sorry for making you think I was coming on to your girlfriend." AJ said reluctantly.

 

I smiled a little into CAP's shoulder, then turned to face AJ. 

 

I leaned in to make sure he could hear me, "Not so great when you have to apologize for something you didn't do right?" 

 

He looked at me, shock then realization crossed his face. "Naomi?"

 

"In the flesh. Finally, I get to hear AJ the player apologize for something he didn't do. Kinda like me." I smirked and walked away with CAP.

 

A last glance, and AJ looked like he was shocked and angry at the same time.

 

Then, he moved on the girl he was with before.

 

{AJ}

Ohh.. Naomi was good. She definitely got what she wanted.

 

But she was bold and I liked that too.

 

Damnn.. AJ don't tell me you're falling for her..

 

No way. Not possible.

 

But she would need to be chased. For sure.

 

And the chase was always the best part.

 

Author's Note:

hello~ update<3

hehe :3 woot woot~!

Naomi's.. the ending of the sorry part came to me as i was writing.

:D <3 hope you love it<3