Flying Away

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Naomi ran into Jaebeom by the door and he led her towards her friends.

 

"Hey guys." She greeted softly.

 

"Hey, Naomi. What's up?" Jae Hwa asked and Naomi turned to Jaebeom for assurance and he nodded.

 

"I'm leaving." She said forebodingly.

 

"Yeah, we all are. We're going up to the hotel room, now." Kiseop said.

 

"No. I'm leaving." Naomi emphasized. "Jae oppa and I are going back to America tonight."

 

"BWOH?!" Everyone shouted at her.

 

"How are you doing that? Both of you are broke." Dongho said obviously.

 

"I asked someone for help." Naomi stated.

 

"Ready, dongsaeng?" Ri Ah said behind everyone.

 

"You're helping her?!" Hoon asked in disbelief.

 

"She asked me to. She also asked that I don't talk her out of it. And I listened besides I think AJ needs the wake-up call." Ri Ah replied simply as she handed bags to Naomi and Jaebeom.

 

"Get changed, Myungsoo oppa has your bags waiting in the car when we drop you off." Ri Ah told them, pushing them towards the bathrooms.

 

"I have to tell AJ." Kiseop tried to move to him and Asami squeezed his waist tightly.

 

"Don't, Kiseop. Not yet. Naomi unni hasn't gotten to the airport yet. AJ doesn't have the right to stop her until she's at the airport." Asami said firmly.

 

"But by then, it might be too late." Kiseop whined.

 

"This was all a choice. And AJ will have to live with it. Once Ri Ah unni and Myungsoo oppa are gone, then you can tell AJ but not until then." Asami told him.

 

Naomi and Jaebeom came back out changed in sweats and giving their clothes back to Ri Ah. "Great, let's go." Ri Ah took their hands and they said their goodbyes.

 

"Give this to him." Naomi gave Kiseop a piece of paper before walking towards the car.

 

Leaving a crying mess of girls and boys that had to comfort them.

 

Myungsoo waved to everyone from the driver's seat as they watched him drive away with Naomi and Jaebeom.

 

He sped off, knowing that AJ would try to come soon.

 

Asami released her hold on Kiseop and he ran for it.

 

"AJ!!!" He shouted across the room for his brother and friend.

 

"What is it, Kiseop?" AJ asked, already agitated with Chaerin.

 

"Naomi is gone." Kiseop said softly as he stood in front of AJ.

 

"What are you talking about, Kiseop?" AJ said, confused and angry.

 

Kiseop handed him the piece of paper and he opened it.

 

It fell through his hands as he ran out to his car, despite Chaerin screaming at him.

 

Kiseop picked the paper up, all that was written was "Goodbye."

 

---

 

"Are you sure you'll be safe, dongsaeng?" Ri Ah asked, adjusting Naomi's shirt again for the fifth time.

 

"Yes, I'm sure, unni. You don't have to worry." Naomi assured her.

 

"But that's the thing. It's hard not to." Ri Ah pouted. "Call me as soon as you land, okay?" She asked before they hugged once more and Jaebeom and Naomi walked towards the gate.

 

They waved and waved at them.

 

AJ broke all the speed limits on his way to Incheon Airport. He ran for the International Terminal and went straight to the gate.

 

The only thing he saw were his friends waiting for him. They had beat him to the airport so they could tell him that he didn't make it.

 

AJ ran his hand through his hair angrily and took out his phone, dialing a number.

 

"Abeoji, we need to talk."

 

Author's Note:

6 left! Also, please vote in the polls from the previous chapters :)

Sorry, Naomi T.T Made you leave~~

But you'll be with AJ I promise:)