Girl Talk With Ri Ah Unni

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Last thing that happened with the girls:

They got picked up by Howon's friend.

A Lexus pulled up, "Come on, get it." a voice called out and the girls climbed into the back seat while Howon got shotgun.

"Hello, my name is Woohyun. Aren't all you so pretty?" He winked greasily.

 

Girls POV

"Yah, Woohyun hyung. Stop being such a flirt." Howon chided from the front.

 

"Arasseo, arasseo. Where would you like to go girls?" Woohyun asked like a cab driver.

 

The 3 girls looked at each other, "Let's text Ri Ah unni. Maybe we could sleep over instead, since it's Friday." Naomi suggested.

 

"Okay, I'll text her now." Aya Mei pulled out her phone to send Ri Ah unni a text. Woohyun still hasn't left the parking lot yet.

 

~I can only watch you while holding my breath~ [A/N: Pic request for the person who can guess what song this is from and who sang this line ;D]

 

"Yay! She said yes! Let's go now, she said we can shower over there. Also, Howon oppa, Ri Ah unni says that Myungsoo oppa is going out with the guys and you can go along too. So you can shower first at their place." Aya Mei said to everyone.

 

"But can you pick up our friend first too? I texted her while Aya Mei was on the phone and she said her apartment is close by." Asami asked.

 

"Sure, sure. Just give me the directions." Woohyun said.

 

They drove over to Jae Hwa's place slowly to pick her up, she was waiting downstairs for them and climbed into the car.

 

"You're pretty too!!" Woohyun winked at Jae Hwa and she just rolled her eyes and turned the girls, "So, sleepover at Ri Ah unni's?" She asked them.

 

"Yup, all ready to go~ The boys will be leaving with Myungsoo oppa too." Naomi explained.

 

"Okay, so now, let's go to Myungsoo hyung's place, Woohyun hyung." Howon directed to Woohyun.

 

"Kaja!" Woohyun said, starting the car and leaving the street.

 

"So, how are you lovely ladies today?" Woohyun asked, looking at them through the rearview mirror.

 

"Sore."

 

"In pain."

 

"But happy." 

 

They all answered.

 

Woohyun just chuckled at their responses, "Arasseo, well, after we get to the apartment, I'll give you all my number then if you ever need someone to help you get somewhere you can just call me." He winked at them, then continued to focus on the road.

 

"Yah, hyung. I told you to stop flirting with them." Howon said angrily to Woohyun.

 

"Arasseo, arasseo. Jeez, Howon, so protective." Woohyun teased.

 

They arrived in front of the apartment and Woohyun parked the car and everyone got out. They followed Howon to the apartment, 0313.

After ringing the doorbell three times, Ri Ah opened the door as if she was escaping from Myungsoo.

 

"Hello, everyone. Long time no see, Woohyun oppa." Ri Ah said teasingly.

 

"Yeah, yeah. We saw each other two days ago." Woohyun mocked.

 

"The towels are where they always are, Howonnie." Ri Ah called out sweetly before Howon closed the bathroom door.

 

"So, after you guys shower, you can borrow some spare clothes and we can have girl talk!" Ri Ah squealed happily.

 

"Jagiya, you're so cute, you know that?" Myungsoo said, kissing her forehead before going to get changed and finding Howon's clothes that he had left in the house before.

 

"Where shall we put our things, unni?" Asami asked. 

 

"We have a guest room in the apartment, you can leave your things there, and that's where we will be sleeping tonight." Ri Ah said, leading the way to the guest room.

 

It was spacious but that's because the only thing in the room was a bed, and even then the bed was big, like two king sized mattresses put together.

 

"Wahhh.. Why is the bed so big though, unni?" Jae Hwa asked.

 

"I used to have sleepovers here with my girls. And plus, whenever other people come over they can just stay together in here, like this, and no one injured each other since the bed is so big." Ri Ah explained.

 

Myungsoo walked into the room, changed into a black dress shirt and jeans with Howon dressed the same but purple behind him, "Jagiya, we're leaving now, okay? And I'll stay with Sunggyu hyung for tonight." Myungsoo said, pecking her lips before whispering something in her ear.

 

"Let me walk you guys out." Ri Ah took his hand and walked towards the door, "Feel free to shower in either bathroom, the towels are in the closet inside the bathroom." Ri Ah told the girls before leaving the room.

 

Naomi and Jae Hwa went to shower first, then Aya Mei and Asami. Ri Ah came back from seeing the boys off and they all laid on the gigantic bed together.

 

"So, what happened today, lovelies?" Ri Ah asked.

 

"We had dance team practice...." Naomi groaned.

 

"Speaking of which, unni, do you have salonpas?" Asami asked.

 

"Of course, let me get a box for the three of you." Ri Ah said, standing up before tossing 3 boxes on the bed.

 

Asami, Aya Mei and Naomi immediately grabbed the boxes and placed the patches on the areas in pain, letting out a sigh.

 

"Much better." Aya Mei said as they laid comfortably on the bed again.

 

"So how about those F4 boys then?" Ri Ah asked, starting the conversation again.

 

"I think that they're trying to win us over." Naomi said.

 

"Hoon has been avoiding me, so I don't really have much to say, but Byunghun is really nice though." Jae Hwa added.

 

"Oh, that's great about Byunghun. He's secretly a prince charming in disguise, you know. Acts all big and cocky but when he has THE girl, she is treated like a princess. Same with Minsoo and Howon." Ri Ah commented.

 

"Too bad the F4 boys couldn't be nicer like that. Maybe then, we wouldn't be in so much pain..." Asami whined.

 

"What happened?" Ri Ah asked.

 

"AJ was constantly picking on us, Naomi unni the most, I think he was angry or something, because of the revenges. So we're more sore than normal." Aya Mei explained.

 

"Ahhh.. I see. Kim Jaeseop would be so pitiful as to do that." Ri Ah nodded. "Anyway, since you guys are in so much pain. Let's sleep for now. Tomorrow, I will send all of you off to a spa or something for massages. That includes you, Jae Hwa." Ri Ah said pointedly so the girl wouldn't feel left out.

 

"Good night, unni." The girls said together.

 

"Good night, my lovelies." Ri Ah said back to them before falling asleep.

 

Author's Note:

wooo~~~ I'm still here. XD

but soon, I'll disappear from the story then come back..

XD hehe :3 already planned it out.

By the way, for those of you that don't already know.

So far, my plans for this..

means.. A REALLLY LONG FIC... LIKE NO JOKE... :O

[same with Limitless for those of you that are subbed to both]

so expect more~~ Sorry, loves ;D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3