Meeting AJ

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

{Naomi}

After Ms. Jang let us out for lunch, I decided to sit with Mimi. But I didn't want to abandon Aya Mei either, we had just met in the hall, but being new we clicked instantly. Aya Mei seemed to have found a friend in her seat mate as well.

 

"Mimi, can we sit with Aya Mei?" I asked her.

 

"Sure sure, new friends!" she squealed hugging me again.

 

She sure loved hugging.

 

"Aya Mei, let's eat lunch together, arasseo?" I asked, walking up to her desk with Mimi close behind.

 

"Ye, Naomi. Jae Hwa will you join us too?" she asked her seat mate.

 

"Sure, I can help you guys learn more about the school anyway." Jae Hwa answered.

 

{Narrator}

Together, the 4 girls walked out of the classroom and went to eat lunch together.

 

Mimi had her own bento box from her mom while the other three went and bought some bibimbap for lunch.

 

{Jae Hwa}

"So.. What do you want to know?" I asked the girls.

 

"I want to know about those boys that came in almost late. One of them is named AJ right?" Naomi asked straight forwardly.

 

"Wow, just cut straight to the chase, huh?" I remarked. "Yes, one of them is named AJ, he's the leader of their group called F4. Flower 4." I explained.

 

The three of them nodded, didn't Mimi already know this though? Strange.

 

"Anyway, all the boys are rich somehow, their families have big companies and own lots of places.

 

AJ

His full name is Kim Jaeseop, but most girls call him AJ. He is heir to Shock Electronic Enterprises, his family also owns Abracadabra Automobiles and Echo Art Galleries."

 

"Not to mention, the cafe I work at. Cafe Insomnia, open 24/7 except Saturdays, boss likes to close at 7pm those days." Naomi cut in.

 

"Ehh... You met him already then?" Mimi asked.

 

"Yup, and it was horrible.. He's so rude and arrogant.. Ughh.." she groaned.

 

"Story time, Naomi..." I urged.

 

Flashback/Story time

"Okay okay, well it was this past Saturday actually. He came in early around 9am. And he ordered a double shot cafe latte. Then he sat down at a table and took his coffee. While I was cleaning up another table next to his, I noticed his cup was empty and he was studying.. I think.

 

I asked him, "Excuse me sir, sorry to interrupt but may I?" pointing at the empty cup.

 

He didn't even look up from his book and he just nodded.

 

I thought how rude of him, didn't even bother to say thank you or anything.

 

He stayed there the whole time I was working, customer after customer he stayed there. Sometimes he ordered something else and I brought it to him, with no thank you's either.

 

Soon, it was time for closing.

 

"Excuse me sir, but we're about to close. Please leave soon." I said nicely.

 

He groaned and gathered his things and glared at me.

 

I was fed up with his attitude, every time I refilled his cup, or brought him food, never said thank you ever!

 

"Yah, what is YOUR problem?" I yelled at him, "Do you know how rude you're being?" I asked him.

 

"Yah! Who do you think you are yelling at me? Ever heard of "the customers are always right?" he yelled at me back.

 

My boss, the owner came out, "What's with all the ruckus?"

 

"Nothing, boss. Just letting the last of the customers out." I told him.

 

"Oh, aras-- oh, AJ-ssi, what are you doing here?" my boss looked up at him.

 

I remember thinking, his name is AJ, my boss knows him? This guy?

 

"Naomi, greet AJ." my boss demanded.

 

"Wae??" I asked.

 

My boss came over and explained that AJ's family helped him build the cafe by loaning him money, he was still paying it back.

 

Meanwhile, AJ just stood there, smirking.

 

After my boss finished explaining, I went back to AJ.

 

I bowed, "Ahnyeonghaseyo, Naomi imnida. Mianhaeyo for yelling at you earlier." I wasn't really sorry but what could I do? If I didn't apologize, my boss could lose the cafe, or I could lose my job.

 

"You should be sorry. But you can keep your job. So far, you're the best girl that's ever worked here anyway." he smirked, walking coolly out the door. [Remember the first sentence from the foreword? It's AJ's line.]

 

End Flashback

 

"That's how I met AJ.." I finished.

 

"Whoa, that . He really is that arrogant anyway, out of all of them AJ has the most money. And he always gets his way, he snaps his fingers and girls line up to be with him. But he NEVER gets into relationships with them." Jae Hwa said.

 

"Sorry, Naomi unni~" Aya Mei hugged me.

 

"Unni?? I'm your unni?? We're in the same grade.." I was shocked.

 

"True, but my birthday is in December so all of you are my unnies."

 

"Ahh.. Arasseo." I agreed.

 

"AJ is really mean..." Mimi mused.

 

"It's fine, girls. I'll get him back anyway." I smiled evilly.

 

Author's Note:

WOOTTT luvusazns first meeting~~~ :D

I loved it!! :D

now for the rest of y'all.. XDDD

anyway.. yes my chapters are getting longer..

mianhaeyo if this bothers youuu~

i love writing this though~~ :D

thinking up the big fluff~

AND LOOKING UP NICE Y CARS<3