Club Coincidence Lives Up To Its Name

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

"What are you doing here?" Hoon asked Jae Hwa.

 

"What's it look like? I'm sitting." she told him sarcastically.

 

"I meant, what are you doing out at a nightclub on a school night?" Hoon said obviously.

 

"I got dragged her by my brother. I'm here to be his driver when his friends pass out." Jae Hwa told him.

 

"Oh..." 

 

"What about you? Why isn't the great F4 player Yeo Hoonmin mingling?" Jae Hwa asked.

 

"I don't feel like it." Hoon said.

 

"Wow, now that's a first." 

 

"Yah, why are you so rude?" Hoon raised his voice.

 

"You started it." Jae Hwa blamed him.

 

"You always put me down." Hoon groaned.

 

"Well, someone has to bring you down from your F4 pedestal, don't you think?" Jae Hwa pointed out. "Now, if you'll excuse me, my brother looks like he's ready to leave now." Jae Hwa got up from the booth and hooked her brother's arm around her neck and attempted to drag him out.

 

Hoon sighed, stood up and took Jae Hwa's brother fully. "I can't just watch you carry someone twice your size." Hoon said to explain his actions.

 

Jae Hwa led the way out to the car, Toyota Corolla, where Hoon helped her brother into the back seat. She shut the door and crossed her arms.

 

"Thank you for helping me. But that doesn't mean that you don't deserve my rude comments. You're a player and you are quite rude sometimes." Jae Hwa defended.

 

Hoon laughed, "I'll just take the thank you. You're welcome. We'll see about those rude remarks, won't we?" Hoon turned the charm back on and took Jae Hwa's left hand and kissed the top of her palm. He noticed an odd shaped tan line on her left ring finger. 

 

He couldn't place where he was a similar shape but brushed off the thought as he coolly walked back into the club.

 

"Aish..." Jae Hwa said to herself. "How can he be so nice one moment and so cocky the next? Stop thinking about it!" Jae Hwa scolded herself, getting into the driver's seat, driving back home.

 

~Back in the club~

 

AJ, Kiseop, and Dongho took over the dance floor with their girls. Everyone made a big space for them, to have a fun battle and it lasted a while. No one really picked a winner so it was a tie.

 

After the intense dance battle, AJ took the redhead out for a ride in his Ferrari. They went to a make out lookout and fogged up his windows. But he knew he wasn't her first so he stopped it before it got further. Despite his reputation, the one thing AJ wanted to keep brand new was his first time.

 

Dongho and Bo Young cuddled in a booth while she shot back glass after glass of soju. Dongho just watched his noona get wasted, not joining it. He still knew his boundaries, Bo Young wouldn't want him physically unless they were both sober.

 

Kiseop stayed on the floor, letting the brunette and her friend grind up on him freely. His ego just inflating bigger and bigger. He refused to take them to a back room though, not wanting an for his first time.

 

After AJ dropped the wasted redhead back at the club, the other boys were waiting by their cars.

 

"Last one home has to clean up." AJ smirked, as he revved out of the parking lot.

 

Hoon, Kiseop and Dongho quickly got into their cars to catch up.

 

The winner was, as always, the racer Kiseop. The loser was AJ, since Dongho told Hoon to take a shortcut.

 

AJ, grumbling, cleaned the house and went to sleep, smiling that auditions were in three days.

 

Author's Note:

Hey @demonic_angel0711 i wanted some Jae HwaxHoon interaction so.. yeahh..

sorry for making your brother a bit of a party animal. XD

and.. can you imagine the boys being childish and racing home? XD

oh gosh~~

this was my boys-focused chapter ish...

my next one will be my girls-focused on their practices with Jo Kwon and Hyoyeon~