Meeting Hoon

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

{Narrator}

Hoon just sat in class as Ms. Jang made the announcements. Now, I have to join the guys to watch the auditions too? But they won't take anyone new.. That's how they are. Such high expectations. He thought.

 

Oh well, hopefully I can get to the music room after school while they decide on what they want to do about the dance team. 

 

*RINNNGGGG*

 

"Class is dismissed." Ms. Jang released them.

 

"Hoon, we're going to the practice room to think of ways to torture the girls that try out. Want to come?" AJ asked Hoon.

 

"No, I think I want to go to the music room first. I'll see you guys in an hour." Hoon told AJ.

 

"Okay, cool. You have to go practice to win those competitions for the school anyway." AJ smirked.

 

The 4 boys went their separate ways as did the four girls.


 

Jae Hwa had to practice her song for music class while Naomi, Aya and Mimi were talking about joining dance team.

 

"We'll see you tomorrow, unni!!" Mimi said happily hugging Jae Hwa.

 

"Yup, maybe I'll come see you guys practice tomorrow." Jae Hwa told them.

 

"You better, dongsaengie!!" Naomi threatened.

 

"Yes, yes. Piano first though. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jae Hwa walked out of the room.

 

In the hallway, she went to her locker to get her sheet music. It was a new song that she wanted to learn. The lyrics were in English but she had lessons before so she could sing it too.

 

It took her a lot of convincing to get the music teacher to let her learn the song. It wasn't exactly a typical classical piano song, it was a more contemporary one. But she loved the meaning of the song so she fought hard to be able to learn it. Eventually, the music teacher gave in since she wanted to learn piano as well as the violin which she played in class.

 

Jae Hwa shut her locker and heard some faint screaming of fan girls for Hoon. But she didn't think twice of it because he could be anywhere in the school.

 

She was looking over the notes on the sheets when she ran into someone. 

 

"Oof!" Hoon caught Jae Hwa around her waist before she fell on the ground. He noticed her looking at piano sheets so he decided to be nice and ask her if she was okay.

 

But by then, the fan girls had caught up to them and started bashing on Jae Hwa.

 

"Yahh!! What are you doing with Hoon!!"

 

"Why is his arm around your waist!"

 

"Are you secretly with him!!"

 

"Hoon isn't yours!!"

 

The girls yelled and started yanking Jae Hwa away.

 

She flung her arm out of their grip, and turned back to Hoon, "You should keep your girls in check." she glared.

 

Jae Hwa stormed off to the music room as the fan girls crowded around Hoon bugging him about holding another girl, leaving him wondering about her.

 

"Whew.." Jae Hwa sighed sitting on the piano bench. Finally, she was free from the random noises in the hallway and finally had peace and quiet. The music room was the best place to be for her, she could let music fill the room and it would make her feel relaxed, not stressed.

 

Though, no one really knew she came here. No one knew she enjoyed music, had fun with it, and wanted to pursue it in the future.

 

But she needed to win competitions for that to happen. And she refused to go against Yeo Hoonmin, winner of all music competitions.

 

Letting out a sigh, she placed her piano sheets in front of her and started playing.

 

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

 

Hoon was finally free of the fan girls and was able to find the music room.

 

He heard someone playing the piano and singing inside.

 

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could 
Just see you
Tonight

 

Who is that singing? He wondered.

 

He knew everyone that was in the music classes and nobody sang and played piano this way.

 

He knew it was a girl though, he stayed under the window so he could listen because if he peeked whoever was playing could see him. And they might leave.

 

Jae Hwa was singing fully and happily.

 

"Oof!" someone in hiding crashed into the door.

 

Quickly, Jae Hwa gathered up her music and exited the room through the back door.

 

Hoon tried to catch a glimpse of the girl he heard singing but she ran out of the room too fast. All she left behind was silver heart ring.

Hoon stared at it trying to remember any girl wearing it but drew a blank. He slipped it into his pocket and went to practicing his song.

 

Author's Note:

Hoon was next! :D hehe :3

Kiseop is last.. ><; sorry..

but my dongsaengie (littlevergreen)'s meeting

is better for another school day. :D

anyway :D i love this~

i have a cinderella complex. leaving things behind. XD

Hoon<3

also demonic_angel0711 i know you never said that your character wore jewelry.

but i have an idea with this ring.. so yeahh :DDD

last update before school.. :( mianhaeyo~~

Gotta wait until friday~ :(