When the Other Three Meet Ri Ah

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Ri Ah and Myungsoo left right before dinner time.

 

"This is so hopeless, Howon-ah..." Aya Mei's face fell into her pillow.

 

"Don't worry about it too much. It's only the first day, plus Ri Ah noona... Is a really confident person and knows how to get exactly what she wants." Howon assured her.

 

"Still... This is definitely something I have to tell the others tomorrow. Maybe they'll want to meet Ri Ah unni too." Aya cheered up a little.

 

"You'll tell them about the orphanage then?" Howon asked.

 

"Yes, I trust them. And we have gotten really close because of dance team audition practices." Aya smiled a bit.

 

Gosh, this cute girl learning how to be flirty and confident is going to be interesting... Howon thought.

 

Howon left the room so that Aya could have some space to think.

 

The next day at school, Howon and Aya walked together, but when she saw her unnies she said bye to Howon and walked to them the news.

 

"Hiiiii~~~~!!" Aya said, joining the group.

 

"Hey, maknae! What's up? You look like you got something to tell us." Naomi said.

 

"I do, it has to do with the revenge plan. How's yours coming along by the way, Naomi unni?" Aya asked.

 

"I have a plan, which is to pretend to be a squealing girl over and boost his ego. Then pretend I have a boyfriend, only problem is finding a boyfriend." Naomi said.

 

"Oh, I might be able to help with that. I went out for coffee with Lee Byung Hun. And he has this friend that's into acting. Want me to ask him?" Jae Hwa offered.

 

"Sure, since I don't know anyone." Naomi pointed out "Anyway, what is your revenge plan, Aya-chan?"

 

"I'm doing what Howon-ah said. To be flirty with him. But I have no idea how, so Ri Ah unni is helping me. You guys HAVE to meet her. She might even be able to help you with your revenge plan Naomi unni." Aya gushed.

 

"Hmmm... Sounds interesting.. When can we meet her?" Naomi said.

 

"How about after school, you can come by and see her. That reminds me I have to tell you guys something else too." Aya said in a low voice.

 

"What is it?" Mimi asked.

 

Aya explained her whole story about her parents and where she lived to the girls.

 

They understood why she kept it from them but Aya looked happy being there so they didn't feel pity.

 

"So after school then?" Aya asked.

 

"After school." the other girls agreed.

 

School practically flew by, Mimi, Jae Hwa and Naomi were all excited to meet this mysterious unni that was helping Aya.

They walked along and met up with Howon where they learned he lived at the orphanage too. The lovely couple was waiting for them outside the gate.

 

Ri Ah smiled brightly when she saw there were more people for her to meet. "Aya, who are these beautiful girls?" she asked.

 

Aya pointed as she introduced their names, "Mimi, Naomi, and Jae Hwa, meet Ri Ah unni and her boyfriend Myungsoo oppa. Ri Ah unni and Myungsoo oppa, meet Mimi, Naomi, and Jae Hwa."

 

"Nice to meet the both of you." the three girls bowed slightly.

 

"Nice to meet all three of you." Ri Ah squealed. "So shall we continue the lesson? I also brought clothes I want you to try out." she asked.

 

"Sure, let's go inside." Aya gestured to lead the way and Howon went to open the door for all the girls again.

 

They decided on Aya Mei's room once more though it was be cramped. The students except Howon sat on the bed, while the teachers and Howon sat on the floor.

 
Author's Note:
@littlevergreen gave me the idea that everyone should meet me~~ :D
so here i am~~ :D btw.. @littlevergreen ;D
i gots plans for all of youuuu~~ :DDDDDDDDD
@demonic_angel0711 nothing really happened between you and Lee Byung Hun (aka L.Joe)..
I'm just using him as a reason to help along Naomi's revenge plan (as well as bring in her bias)
anyway :3 more.... Ri Ah x Myungsoo + the girls
SOON.. REVENGE :D hehe :3