New Suitor~

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

The tall boy walked out of the car and approached Asami. He smiled a gummy smile and bowed, "At your service, Asami." He said.

 

Asami just looked at him stunned, "H-Hi...?" 

 

"My name is Sungyeol and I will give you a ride home if you want. Or I can take you out." He winked at her.

 

"A ride home first please. Then I'll decide if I will go out with you." Asami answered.

 

"Oh, nice answer. But you still wonder about me, don't you? I can see it in your eyes. Just call Ri Ah noona." Sungyeol told her.

 

Asami took out her phone and dialed the number.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Unni~ Minsoo introduced me to Sungyeol..."

 

"Ahhh... YEOLLIEEE!!!" Ri Ah yelled into the phone and Sungyeol just chuckled. "He's cool, love. Don't worry. Plus he knows if anything bad happens, then I'll kick his ." Ri Ah said calmly.

 

"Oh, okay, thank you unni~" Asami said.

 

"Yup, no problem, love. Anyway, I have to go, okay? Talk to you later. Bye." Ri Ah hung up quickly, leaving Asami confused and Sungyeol laughing.

 

"Okay, so a ride home first?" Sungyeol asked, opening the door for her.

 

Asami took one glance back at the F4 boys and Kiseop was connected to that unni intimately. She shook her head and climbed into the car.

 

Sungyeol got around in the driver's seat and drove in the direction Asami pointed her house out to be.


 

Kiseop and the others watched her ride away.

 

"Who was that?" AJ asked.

 

"Who cares." Kiseop said angrily.

 

"Lee Sungyeol, cousin of Lee Sungjong. Also rich though he's been ditching school lately. But it seems, he'll be coming back." Dongho answered.


 

Asami came out of her house, jeans and t-shirt, and climbed back into the car.

 

A/N: Forget the hat and vest.

 

"Where to?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Surprise me." Asami answered.

 

Sungyeol grinned and threw the car in drive. He parked it after driving for a while and opened the door for Asami.

 

"Mind acting like a kid for a while?" Sungyeol asked as he led her to the playground.

 

"Of course!" Asami squealed as she sat on a swing and started to propel herself forward. Sungyeol just smiled and stood behind her to push her gently to go higher.

 

"Too high!!!" She cried out when she was almost parallel to the top pole. Sungyeol immediately grabbed her, held the swing and stopped it.

 

Asami turned to him and he just smiled, "T-Thank you." She stammered.

 

"You're welcome! Do you need me to buy Salonpas? Ri Ah noona told me that I might need to buy you some." Sungyeol asked.

 

"Ahh.. Aniya... I don't need them today.. Thank you, though." Asami said softly.

 

"Okay, well, it's the weekend tomorrow. But I should still get you home early." Sungyeol said, taking her hand and leading her back to the car.

 

"Oh, thank you for this, Sungyeol-ssi." Asami said quietly.

 

"Ani, call me Yeollie oppa." Sungyeol insisted, opening the door for her to climb back into the car.

 

"Yeollie oppa, thank you for taking me home and playing with me." Asami said as Sungyeol started up the car and drove her back home and dropped her off.

 

"Good night, Asami." Sungyeol walked her to the door.

 

"Good night, Yeollie oppa." Asami answered.

 

Author's Note:

Update~ Sungyeolliieee~~ <3

Hehe :3 I told you all of Infinite would appear.

So there's only Gyu and Kenyan left~~ <3

It may be when you least expect it.

But yup~ Avoiding the F4 boys for a while. ;D

Also, picreq for @Ninjin :D Jonghyun~ <3