Party Time

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

"Come on, Naomi. Let's dance." Minsoo pulled the girl towards the space and held her close.

 

Naomi just froze, still trying to get Chaerin's voice out of her head.

 

"Forget them. I'm here, please." Minsoo pleaded and Naomi nodded and started swaying her hips to the beat.

 

It wasn't exactly easy to dance in a dress like that, but it worked.

 

Minsoo would protect her. He promised.

 

---

 

"Yeollie oppa!! DANCE WITH ME!" Asami bounced a little and Sungyeol chuckled.

 

"Arasseo, I'll dance with you, come on." Sungyeol took her hand and led her away from the crowd towards outside.

 

"Yeollie oppa, where are we going?" Asami asked him.

 

"Outside, then I'll dance with you." Sungyeol said vaguely.

 

"But the music is playing inside." Asami said, confused.

 

"Who said I need music to dance with you?" He asked her, a mischievous glint in his eye. He took her and led her on the grass by the pool.

 

"Just follow my lead, okay?" Sungyeol said as he took one hand in his and put one hand at her waist. He slowly swayed, changing pressure between his two feet and led her along.

 

He took a step back and held his arm up to twirl her around. No music necessary just dancing to the music in their heads.

 

It seemed to match perfectly.

 

---

 

"Are you sure you don't want to talk to him?" Howon asked for what would be his final time.

 

"Yes, Howon oppa. I really don't. I don't think he deserves forgiveness unless he has a really good explanation. And so far I haven't gotten any." Aya Mei said firmly.

 

"Well... If you really don't want any explanations, then don't look at who just arrived." Howon said.

 

But of course, Aya Mei turned to the door.

 

Dongho was there. Not at AJ's party. But at Hoon's house. And he was looking for something, or someone.

 

His eyes met with hers and he walked right over to them.

 

"Excuse me, while I borrow her for a moment." Dongho said to Howon.

 

"Be my guest." Howon said, wanting Aya Mei to make up with Dongho. He wasn't a part of the rich world, but he understood enough of it from Ri Ah and Myungsoo, to know that everything had a reason.

 

Dongho took Aya Mei out of the room and upstairs. He had been to Hoon's house many times throughout their childhoods and he knew where it would be quiet enough to talk to her.

 

He headed for the balcony on the opposite of the house. It would be cold out.

 

But they didn't need to go outside. Just stay by the glass door. No music would reach there, and no nosy people would either.

 

He had to apologize, he had to tell her everything just everything. And he would do it tonight.

 

Author's Note:

Woot! Second update~ Working on the third.

Maybe I'll do a fourth. Since next won't be AyaHo.. >o>

LOL. Dragging that part out. But I also need JaeHoon at the party too~!

@TheInspiritedGirl @littlevergreen @demonic_angel0711 @Beerryz

as of 4/21/2012 9:41PM (GMT 10:00) time~ You all have picreq~ You gotta tell me who you want<3