Cocky Boy Comes Down a Few Notches

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Kiseop cornered Asami after school. "Let me take you somewhere." He said.

 

"No. Don't you have somewhere else that you want to be, Kiseop?" Asami said, dodging him and walking out the door and down the stairs.

 

"Just one place. Please?" Kiseop asked.

 

"One. That's it. And if you kidnap me, I have Sungyeol on speed dial." Asami said threateningly, giving in.

 

"Thank you." Kiseop smiled, as he took her hand and led her towards his car.

 

He opened the door for her and helped her inside. Then he walked around and started the car quietly.

 

Once on the road, there was a silence between them, Asami broke it first. "Where are we going?" She asked.

 

"Surprise." Kiseop answered.

 

Kiseop continued driving until it was almost dark. The sun was setting and he parked the car in the beach parking lot.

 

"We're at the beach, Kiseop?" Asami asked.

 

"Yeah, but there's a surprise here and we're not swimming." He answered, taking her hand.

 

He led her to where he had a table set up with chairs. 

 

"If you think you're going to win me over with a fancy dinner, Kiseop, you're wrong." Asami said adamantly.

 

"But what if it's not fancy?" Kiseop asked, pulling out the chair for her and waiting.

 

Asami looked at him, confused, but sat down curious at what he could mean. Kiseop sat in the chair next to her and revealed what was under the silver tins.

 

"You eat this?" Asami asked, pointing at the plate.

 

It was macaroni and cheese. The kind that comes out of a box. From the convenience store. Definitely not something a boy with his own personal chef would resort to eating.

 

"Don't tell the others, okay? It was something that happened when I forgot that my parents were going on a trip and they had given the cooks the weekend off, since I was supposed to be with AJ. So I found a box of this in the cupboard and made it. And I love it. But I can't always eat it, or else, the others would judge me." Kiseop admitted.

 

"Okay. I believe you. And I won't tell anyone, since it's not my secret to tell anyway." Asami said, taking the first bite.

 

Kiseop took the chance to eat some too.

 

"Why are you doing this?" Asami asked him.

 

"Because I want to know you." Kiseop answered.

 

"That's it? You don't want to just add me to your list, and then be done with me after?" Asami asked skeptically.

 

Kiseop took in a deep breath, "Yes, I don't want you to be just another name on my list, and I'm willing to try to change so that you can accept that. And be with me." He answered.

 

"Then, you better be prepared to earn my trust back. Because, you reduced it back to 0 after that night at the dance studio." Asami told him straight as she finished her food.

 

"I'm done. It's a school night. Take me home please." She said, putting her napkin on the table.

 

Kiseop finished his last bite. "Okay. Thank you for giving me this chance." He said, and led her back to the car to drop her off back at her house.

 

Author's Note:

managed an update~

But now, I REALLY need to focus on my paper~

it's due wedneday.

updates might be scarce until then.

mianhaeyo~ <3 love you guys<3