Asami's Revenge

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

{Asami}

I followed what Ri Ah unni said and tried to get Kiseop away from those two girls. He was really focused on them though.

 

I walked past them again, acting like I was going to dance with a random stranger but it didn't work.

 

In fact, Kiseop saw him and he smirked. That could only mean that he recognized me. But if he recognized me, then what was he doing?

 

Attempting to make me jealous? Well, it wasn't working. I mean, it was disgusting watching him grind with two girls on him.

 

Two girls that barely had enough cloth covering their parts. Ugh.. Totally not jealous, Kiseop just lives up to his reputation.

 

I decided to take a risk and walk up to him. I leaned in so he could hear me. "I still owe you payback for that kiss, you jerk."

 

Kiseop just smirked again, "Well, I didn't think you came to places like this, cute and innocent Asami." he said.

 

"Only for my friends." I shrugged, might as well move to plan B, walking away.

 

I caught sight of Ri Ah unni walking this way. She looked at me and it said that I should go back to the table and watch.

 

So that's what I did.

 

I watched as Ri Ah unni walked close by Kiseop but went towards the bar. I watched as she leaned over the counter cutely, her dress hiking up her a little.

 

I laughed a little as I saw Kiseop swiftly stand up and move away from those two girls towards Ri Ah unni.

 

"Damn. That was only 30 seconds and she has him wrapped around her finger." a feminine boy said.

 

"Huh?" I asked.

 

"Oh, Mimi, I totally forgot to introduce you. Asami, Sungjong. Sungjong, Asami." Jae Hwa said quickly as we all turned our attention back to Kiseop and Ri Ah unni.

 

"Nice to meet you, Sungjong-ssi." I said, watching Ri Ah unni let Kiseop lead her to the dance floor.

 

"Nice to meet you too, Asami. Later, all of you have to tell me what those boys did to you guys. Especially for Ri Ah noona to get involved." Sungjong said, glancing at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo had his fists clenched, eyes narrowed at the scene. I couldn't tell if he was mad at Kiseop or Ri Ah unni. But when he goes to get her, or something happens, then we'll see.

 

I paid attention again. Ri Ah unni turned so her back was to his chest and started to sway. His hands carefully rested on her hips as they moved in sync.

 

I wondered what her plan was for this, I'm sure it was spontaneous.

 

"How much longer, Sungjong?" Myungsoo asked through gritted teeth.

 

"2 minutes, Hyung." Sungjong answered.

 

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

 

"Ri Ah noona is only allowed 7 minutes to seduce that guy of yours, before Myungsoo goes out to get her." Sungjong explained.

 

"Ahhh... Well.. It seems the revenge plan is coming to an end." I pointed towards Ri Ah unni.

 

She continued to sway then she abruptly turned around in his arms. She curved her body against his, throwing her arms around his neck.

 

She whispered something in his ear and Kiseop furiously nodded his head.

 

Ri Ah slid her hands down his arms for his hands, she slid his hand up her thigh like she did to Myungsoo oppa in that one lesson.

 

She moved away from him and led him towards the bar, where she sat him down and stood in between his legs.

 

I watched her fingers travel lightly over his arms, neck, and face. Kiseop closed his eyes, at the feeling maybe?

 

"Okay, Hyung. 7 minutes is up." Sungjong said.

 

Immediately, Myungsoo stood up and walked over to Ri Ah unni and Kiseop. His anger practically burning around him.

 

We watched as Myungsoo took Ri Ah's hand forcefully and she just giggled. Kiseop's eyes widened in shock and perhaps jealousy.

 

With Myungsoo's possessive arm around her waist, Ri Ah unni leaned in to Kiseop and whispered something. His jaw dropped at whatever it was and he leaned back.

 

It seemed like Myungsoo oppa was trying to glare holes through Kiseop's body. Ri Ah unni simply laughed a little and walked with Myungsoo holding her tightly back to the table.

 

Kiseop's eyes following them and met with mine. They narrowed a little, shock fading away, so I smiled, knowing he would get angrier.

 

And it worked, he walked away in a huff.

 

{Kiseop}

That girl, she was beautiful. And taken.

 

By the Kim Myungsoo no less. I can't believe I didn't recognize her.

 

I mean, we come to this club all the time, and all her clubs every so often.

 

Not to mention, they are like the power couple of the century.

 

Beauty and Brains on both of them. They were ambitious and needless to say, willing to use their looks to get higher.

 

At least that's what the rumors were.

 

Damnn.. Asami is friends with the likes of them. No wonder she brought up payback tonight.

 

If I chose payback from Asami instead, then maybe I could have had more fun teasing her.

 

Now, I'm just thrown off by everything. I went on the hunt for another girl, to relieve this. To erase this horrible ordeal.

 

{Asami}

"So what did you do, unni?" I asked.

 

Ri Ah unni was being held protectively by Myungsoo and she sat on his lap.

 

"Not much. Just got him all hot and bothered. Then, told him that I was friends with you and that it was payback for a certain kiss. And he was shocked, then Jagiya came and he got even more shocked. The end." Ri Ah shrugged it off nonchalantly.

 

Myungsoo's eyes seemed to narrow a bit as he pulled Ri Ah unni closer to whisper something in her ear.

 

Whatever it was, it made her very happy. She smiled happily the more he kept whispering.

 

"So, now that we're all done. Shall we go? Or should we leave the couples to dance a little more?" Sungjong asked.

 

"Let them dance a bit more. Plus I have to talk to Myungsoo-ah about something anyway." Ri Ah said, giving Sungjong a look.

 

"Okay, well, I'll keep your friends entertained. Will it be a while?" Sungjong wiggled his eyebrows, like he knew something I didn't.

 

"Give me... 30 minutes?" Ri Ah said unsure, Myungsoo whispered something in her ear. "Ahh.. Never mind.. Sungjong you'll be fine here for an hour right?" Ri Ah unni asked.

 

"Of course, as long as all my drinks are on your tab!" Sungjong called out as Myungsoo dragged Ri Ah unni away angrily.

 

Author's Note:

I was on roll with the revenge~~ <3

so i had to write and update this..

sorry for making you fail Asami dear :(

but... i think this route was wayyy better for Kiseop especially.

like i think Kiseop deserved this, A MASTER, hehe :3

i'm so evil to him. XD

ANYWAY. the ENDING. I HAD TO. I'm sorry. I HAD TO. XD

okay yeah. i'm done. XD