Mystery Boy

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

"I thought that was you outside, cutting in line." he said.

 

"Ehh!! Sungjong!! What's up?" Myungsoo said happily.

 

"Nothing much. But you could've let me know you were coming with Ri Ah noona." Sungjong stuck out his tongue.

 

"You never asked besides I know you got in with a fake ID anyway." Myungsoo pointed out.

 

"Next time just call, Jongie, I'll get you in." Ri Ah smiled at him.

 

CAP had already left to help finish Naomi's revenge.

 

Sungjong turned to Jae Hwa, "Hello there." he grinned at her.

 

Jae Hwa rolled her eyes, "Don't want to know my name?" she said.

 

"Of course I do. I'm waiting for someone to introduce us." Sungjong said pointedly at the couple.

 

"Jae Hwa this is Sungjong. Sungjong, Jae Hwa. If Sungjong gets really touchy with you, Jae Hwa don't worry he swings for the other team." Myungsoo introduced.

 

"Ehh!! Hyung!! Shhhh... That's a secret!" Sungjong whined.

 

"Not anymore." Jae Hwa laughed.

 

"Well... Let's be best friends then!! But don't tell anyone okay?" Sungjong held out his pinky.

 

"Arasseo, promise." Jae Hwa wrapped her pinky around his.

 

"So how do you know Ri Ah unni and Myungsoo oppa?" Jae Hwa asked.

 

"Ri Ah noona's favorite dress company is my family's, Diva Fashion Designs. But I met Myungsoo Hyung through my older brother, Sunggyu Hyung. What about you?" Sungjong said.

 

"The other girls on the dance floor," Jae Hwa pointed them out, "Auditioned for dance team with the help of Hyoyeon, Jo Kwon and Howon. Howon introduced them to Aya-chan, who introduced them to all of us." Jae Hwa shrugged.

 

"Howon is here?" Sungjong asked.

 

"Yup, helping Aya-chan get payback on F4's Dongho." Ri Ah pointed them out.

 

"Ehh?? Really?? Wow. Okay then. Maybe we'll see the other two. I see Dongwoo Hyung every so often since he keeps in touch with Sunggyu Hyung." Sungjong said.

 

"Maybe. We'll see, won't we?" Myungsoo smirked.

 

"Excuse me, Jagi. But I have some rescuing to do." Ri Ah said, trying to get out of the booth.

 

"Who? Asami?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"Yup, she's failing a bit. Either that or Kiseop sees through it. Come get me in 10 minutes?" Ri Ah asked back.

 

"10 minutes?!? With you in THAT dress? Make it 7." Myungsoo glared at the dress.

 

"Fine I can accomplish what I need to in 7." Ri Ah compromised, slowly walking towards Kiseop and Asami.

 

Myungsoo sighed as he watched her walk away.

 

"Don't worry, Hyung. You know noona likes older guys. And you satisfy her needs way better than anyone else." Sungjong said assuringly.

 

"That's not what the sigh was for..." Myungsoo said.

 

"Then what?"

 

"The fact that Kiseop" he spat his name, "Will get to TOUCH her... Bothers me." Myungsoo said angrily.

 

"So, later you will just erase it." Sungjong shrugged, not seeing the problem. He turned to Jae Hwa as they played 20 questions to learn about each other.

 

Author's Note:

here~~ revealed :D

mystery boy~~

of @demonic_angel0711 <3

ANYWAY.. i kinda. well.. i kinda think a lot of people will make appearances in this story. :O

i mean yeah in the end. 4girls+ F4 will happen..

but lots of drama along the way~~~~ <3