Coffee Shop Coincidence

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Meanwhile, at school, Howon had a new friend that he wanted Aya Mei to meet.

 

"Aya-chan, this is Da Hye. Myungsoo hyung's cousin. I met her at Jiyeon and Taecyeon's wedding." Howon introduced, not taking his eyes off Da Hye.

 

"Hi, you're pretty." Aya Mei said quickly before giving her a smile.

 

"Thank you. You're so kind." Da Hye said nicely.

 

"So you know Ri Ah unni?" Aya Mei asked, trying to start some small talk.

 

"Definitely. I've known her for forever. Ri Ah unni and Myungsoo oppa have been inseparable since elementary school." Da Hye said laughing.

 

"Chincha? They've been together that long?!" Aya Mei's eyes grew big in disbelief.

 

Dongho chuckled at her reaction and she playfully hit him. Da Hye giggled a little, "Yeah it's been that long. That's why she doesn't like sharing. Not that I blame her. I don't like sharing either." She explained.

 

"Wahh.. Chincha... Unni is daebak!" Aya Mei said, giving a thumbs up.

 

"She is. I am glad her and Myungsoo oppa are together." Da Hye said.

 

"I'm glad you and Howon oppa are together." Aya Mei smiled at her as they continued to talk during lunch.

 

---

 

Minsoo ditched school halfway. He had to meet his parents for work.

 

They needed him and he decided he would be more active in the family business after he comforted Naomi.

 

She would need the help for sure, but he had not seen her lately. Did she find someone else to comfort her?

 

Was it AJ?

 

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice that he was blocking the way out of the coffee shop.

 

"Umm.. Excuse me?" A sweet girl snapped him out his thoughts and he felt embarrassed.

 

"Joesonghabnida." He bowed slightly in apology.

 

"Gwenchana. You looked like you were thinking about something difficult. So don't worry about it." She assured him.

 

Which was a first, usually when he was thinking and ended up bothering someone they would get angry.

 

"You're nice.." He drifted off.

 

"Chae Rin, Kim Chae Rin. And that's nice of you to say." She said, sidestepping him slightly since he still had not moved when she got his attention.

 

"Minsoo, Bang Minsoo." He said awkwardly. "Umm.. Well, I'm sorry again. And maybe I'll see you around, Chae Rin." He smiled at her and walked into the coffee shop to order coffee for his mom.

 

"Uhh." Chae Rin followed in after him. "Umm.. Here." She said shyly, taking his phone out of his hand and putting in her number.

 

"Text me if you want to meet up." She said half confidently before turning on her heel and left.

 

"Chae Rin.." Minsoo said softly, staring at the new contact.

 

He would definitely text her again soon.

 

Author's Note:

Two cameos in one chapter~~ <3

Actually Da Hye was supposed to be introduced in the wedding chapter.

I just forgot. :o

ANYWAY, this is my last update for the night for sure, it's 10:30PM right now. :O