Howon the Dancing Machine

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

"Hi, Howon. I'm Naomi, this is Mimi on my left, and Aya Mei on my right." Naomi introduced once again.

 

"Hi, Naomi, Mimi, and Aya Mei. Nice to meet you." Howon said.

 

"Well, Aya Mei, you will practice Troublemaker with Jo Kwon again for another hour. Naomi and Aya Mei practice Bubble Pop, Ma Boy, and Dr. Feel Good. Howon will help you guys after Aya Mei is done with Troublemaker." Hyoyeon cracked the whip.

 

"Neh, Hyoyeon." the girls said.

 

Howon excused himself from the room while the girls practiced the ier dances, now he wasn't a ert or anything but he didn't want something bad to happen if he watched them.

 

Besides, he had to admit that really shy girl, Aya Mei?, was really cute.

 

"Howon, ready?" Hyoyeon called.

 

"Yup." Howon said, walking back into the room where the expectant girls sat.

 

"Well, the scorpion dance is this." Howon told Hyoyeon to cue the music and he demonstrated.

 

All three girls' jaws dropped.

 

"It's one of the requirements the captains have made. You have to learn this." Hyoyeon said.

 

"So let's go step by step." Howon said. He made the girls face the mirror sideways and he mirrored the moves for them.

 

Naomi was the fastest to pick up the moves but the best flow went to Aya Mei.

 

"Great, now let's try it with the music." Howon said, turning on the stereo.

 

The girls took their positions and tried to keep up but failed.

 

Howon stifled a laugh, "Let's try again." he said, starting the music over.

 

Again and again, they practiced the scorpion dance. It took several hours but the girls finally got it right. All of their bodies covered in sweat.

 

"Okay, let's move on to the tutting of SHINee's Lucifer." Howon said, demonstrating once more.

 

"So now, step by step." He showed the girls once more the steps.

 

Aya Mei's cheeks flushed red when Howon stood behind her and helped her with the ending, the slight body roll. Naomi noticed and smiled slightly.

 

They danced with the music once more and then Howon moved on.

 

"Hoya's part in Be Mine." He demonstrated once more the dance break as well as the splits.

 

Every dance Howon went through it step by step to help the girls do it fluidly and correctly.

 

After outside grew dark and the girls' were exhausted once more, Hyoyeon called in end to the practice. She left the girls behind as she left with Jo Kwon, the girls exhausted lying on the floor once more.

 

"Would you like me to walk all of you home? To make sure you get there safely?" Howon asked.

 

"Sure..." Naomi said. "We just have to stop at the drugstore first."

 

"Okay." Howon picked up all the girls' bags and his own as he waited for them to stand up.

 

"We can carry our own stuff." Naomi said, taking a step towards her bag.

 

Howon stared at her like 'are you serious' and held the door open for them to go out first.

 

"Why do you have to go to the drugstore?" he asked them.

 

"You'll see.." Naomi answered.

 

The three girls walked inside and went straight for the Salonpas boxes again and each bought three more.

 

"You guys are that sore?" Howon asked. "Then again, Hyoyeon is really strict, but not as strict as captains will be." he added.

 

"Ehhh?? They work harder than that?" Mimi asked in disbelief.

 

"Yup, but it's okay. Once you guys get used to the practices, you won't need Salonpas as much anymore. Anyway, who's house is first?" Howon said.

 

"Mine." Naomi led the way to her house as she said bye to the girls and thanked Howon for walking her home.

 

They walked to Mimi's house next and she was just as polite as well, though she left behind a very nervous Aya-chan.

 

"So.. Why do you want to join the team?" Howon asked her.

 

"For fun. Plus Naomi and Mimi want to join so we all decided to do it together." she answered.

 

"Oh, so it's not to see the captains or anything?" he said.

 

"What do you mean?" Aya Mei asked but they arrived at the orphanage and she made Howon promise not to say anything, despite her little faith in him.

 

"I won't say anything.. I promise.. Aya-chan.." He held out his pinky to her to prove it. She hesitantly wrapped her pinky around his and he leaned closer to her.

 

"I won't say anything because, I live here too..." he whispered in her ear, he kissed her cheek and waited for her to walk inside first.

 

Aya Mei's cheeks flushed red again for what seemed to be the fifth time that day and Howon smiled, finding someone just like him.

 

Alone, but happy.

 

Author's Note:

Well.. interesting Howon(Hoya) teaching the girls his own dance. XD

but yeahh. it's important.

anyway, this HowonxAya Mei flirty-ness may be short-lived~~

but yeah :D I like this chapter a lot actually~~

next chapter bringing back the boys~~ :D

actually.. next chapter will be auditions i think.

i will write as much as i can so i can update throughout the week freely

despite having school.. T_T