Her Return

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Boys POV

Saturday~

 

~Tonight, I shall be here~

 

1 New Message

 

Hoon checked his phone after the text ringtone played and saw a text from an unknown number.

 

"Hoon, it's me. I'm back in Korea. Can we meet up?"

 

It didn't even take a minute for him to realize who this was. It was her. The one who left him, who wanted to pursue a law degree in the best school, Harvard. She moved to Boston to pursue her dream, not caring that she was leaving him behind.

 

But that's how she did things, her needs came first, everyone else was second.

 

Hoon texted her back, "Sure, when and where?"

 

He waited for the text back. "11AM. Cafe Nostalgia?"

 

"Of course, see you then." He texted and got up to get ready.

 

Dongho was up making breakfast, usually the maknae woke up last, but today he was really hungry.

 

"Hoon, what are you doing up so early? Usually, you sleep in until 1PM?" Dongho asked as he buttered his toast.

 

"She's back. And she wants to meet up with me. I'm going there now." Hoon answered, stealing Dongho's toast and going out the door.

 

The shocked maknae didn't even realize what had happened until 5 minutes later.

 

Hoon walked towards the cafe and looked through the window.

 

She was there, looking as good as ever. And there was someone sitting next to her, someone Hoon didn't recognize. But it was big muscled guy, smiling softly at her.

 

Taking a deep breath, he marched into the cafe, ready to face whatever she planned to throw his way.

 

"Hoon! You're here!" She cried out when she saw him walk closer to their table. Discreetly, she disengaged herself from the man next to her and went up to hug her estranged best friend.

 

"Hi, Jiyeon-ah." Hoon said in a strained voice.

 

"Sit, sit." She said excitedly, sitting back next to the man.

 

Hoon reluctantly sat down, not knowing where this was going.

 

"I have to introduce you guys, Hoon, this is Taecyeon, I met him in Boston. Taeccie, this is Hoon, my childhood best friend." Jiyeon introduced.

 

"Nice to meet you." Taecyeon held his hand out to shake Hoon's. And Hoon returned the gesture, "Same to you."

 

"Why did you want to meet up, Jiyeon-ah?" Hoon asked, getting straight to the point.

 

"You don't want to stay longer?" Jiyeon asked, knowing when Hoon got like this, he wanted to leave.

 

"No, but I know that when you ask me out to a cafe, there's something you need to tell me." Hoon said emotionlessly, trying to cover up any feelings in his voice.

 

Jiyeon took out a pretty white envelope, "Well, here. This is what I asked you out for." She said quietly, passing the envelope to Hoon.

 

Hoon hesitantly took the envelope and opened it. Inside was a pretty piece of paper declaring the wedding between Park Jiyeon and Ok Taecyeon.

 

Hoon's hands were shaking, there was really no chance for him anymore. He stood up abruptly, grinding his teeth together to hold back tears, "I'll be going first." He managed to get out. He slipped the invitation into his pocket and made for the nearest club that was open at this time. It was Club Julia.

 

He sat at the bar and started to drown his sorrows.

 

Author's Note:

Honestly, I had no idea who I was going to put for Jiyeon's fiancee.

I had it planned that she would come back with one.

But I didn't know who. Then I randomly picked Taecyeon one day.

Then, I realized that I wanted her to go to Boston.

AND GUESS WHO'S FROM BOSTON. Taecyeon. :O

I just realized how perfect this was.. like 5 seconds ago. XD

Anyway, yeah.. i just counted my plans. And we're at 65 chapters.

and only one couple got together.. OTL.

Also, if anyone wants to read the B.A.P [Daehyun-focused] fic I am co-authoring here is the link:

To Dream Of Mato (M)

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3

 

P.S. I totally forgot, Ninjin, TheInspiritedGirl, and.. DubuLocket get ONE pic request each :D

The ringtone was Infinite's Paradise, the line is sung by Hoya~ [since that's Aya Mei's Infinite guy ;D hehe]

SOOOOO... tell me now~ And I'll put it next to my author's notes :D