Forever the Only Ones

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

"Oops." Tiffany giggled as she knocked over Asami's lunch tray, sending the food to the floor.
 
The F4 boys just watched on as the other 3 girls got their lunches dumped on the ground as well.
 
A huge group gathered just to watch the new queenkas pick on the 4 girls.
 
No one noticed a group of 8 walking coolly through the hallway.
 
"Ms. Jang Ri Ah..." Mr. Park said, approaching the famous group.
 
"Oh, Mr. Park, Ahnyeong, sorry for not visiting, I've been busy. And, it's Kim Ri Ah now." Ri Ah smiled sweetly at her old teacher.
 
"Please excuse me though, I have something to attend to here." She bowed, then led her crew towards their old cafeteria.
 
They casually stepped through the doors and immediately, everyone gasped.
 
"Omona, that's them. The old kingkas and queenkas."
 
"What are they doing here?"
 
"Mollayo. But they're so pretty and handsome."
 
"It's Jang Ri Ah and her friends. Why would they come back here?"
 
Ri Ah smirked at her friends as they heard the whispers of everyone. She led them towards the table of their old and new friends.
 
"Noona!" "Unni!"
 
"Ahnyeong, dongsaengs. Meet my friends, if you haven't met before. Hae Ri, Xander, Jaeyeon, Dongwoo, Hana and Soohyun." Ri Ah introduced.
 
All the kids on the tables bowed and greeted them.
 
"Now, who is the problem, my loves?" Ri Ah said sweetly to the 4 girls.
 
"Bwoh? What problem, unni?" Naomi said, pretending that they didn't have a problem.
 
"Lovelies, I already know you're getting picked on, I can see it right now. So tell me who." Ri Ah demanded nicely.
 
Asami coughed softly, "Those 4 girls on the F4 table." She mumbled.
 
"Thank you, Asami, dear. I will be right back." Ri Ah said, standing up as the 4 couples walked over to F4's table.
 
"Nice to see you again, Kiseop." Ri Ah smirked as she linked hands with Myungsoo and sat on the empty table due to the lack of chairs.
"Hello, Ms. Jang Ri Ah. Pleasure to see the power couple together again." Kiseop said bitterly.
 
"Kim Ri Ah, Kiseop-ah. It's Kim Ri Ah now." Ri Ah deliberately showed off the wedding band she exchanged with Myungsoo the other day.
 
"Really, how did you manage to keep that out of the news, Ms. Kim Ri Ah." AJ said, entering the conversation.
 
"Wow, Kim Jaeseop is actually talking to me. I should be flattered," Ri Ah mocked.
 
"But I'm not. To answer your question, it wasn't kept out of the news, apparently, you're too busy doing nothing to watch tv, is it not?" Ri Ah said, voice dripping with venom.
 
"But I'm not here to gloat about being with the love of my life." Ri Ah gave Myungsoo a small smile which he returned. "I'm here, to talk to you 4 girls." She pointed directly at the queenkas. "Do you know who we are?" She said sweetly.
 
All of them nodded and Chaerin even glared at her.
 
"Good, then you'll understand that I don't make empty threats. Back. Off. My girls over there." Ri Ah pointed at Naomi, Aya Mei, Asami, and Jae Hwa. "And nobody will get hurt." She glared at each and every one of them. "Also, Lee Chaerin, just because you're a worthy girl for Kim Jaeseop over here doesn't mean you can take me on. Especially not when I am a Kim, and every company but your own loves me better than they love you." She threatened the leader individually.
 
"And if I ever hear that you are picking on my girls EVER again, expect another visit from me." Ri Ah hopped off the table and into Myungsoo's arms. "By the way, Hwang Tiffany, or should I say Stephanie, tell your parents that I already signed the modeling contract for them. They just need to call me to finalize the date." She said over her shoulder as she walked back to her girls.
 
She knew that if she was affiliated with one of Chaerin's "girls" it would annoy Chaerin even more.
 
Author's Note:
I think I will be important ish. :o
hehe :3
But yeah~
Nothing is final yet ;D hehe :3
Only 35 more to go~~