F4 + 4 girls = ??

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

The next day, the girls arrived at school.

 

"Hmm.. Where is everyone?" Naomi asked. It was really strange for all the boys to be gone.

 

Sungjong, Howon, Byunghun, Minsoo and Sungyeol were all absent.

 

"I have no idea. But they're rich so maybe they had work." Jae Hwa answered.

 

"That may be true for the rest of them but not Howon oppa." Aya Mei countered.

 

"Oh, yeah. Maybe Ri Ah unni knows something." Jae Hwa suggested.

 

Aya took out her phone to text Ri Ah but got no response. Usually, she would answer right away.

 

"Oh well. We can just handle ourselves during this lunch." Asami said.

 

"You can sit with us." AJ offered, walking up behind them.

 

"It's fine. We'll deal." Naomi declined.

 

"We insist. Besides, you don't want to deal with other people right? This way, you'll be left alone and you won't have to sit alone." Hoon said coming up behind them as well.

 

The 4 girls looked at each other and then Naomi turned to AJ, "Fine. We'll sit with you." She said.

 

"Awesome." AJ said, and led the girls to F4's table.

 

"So, where is everyone?" Dongho asked, how else would he keep up with the gossip.

 

"We have no idea. We figured the others had to work, but Howon isn't here so we texted Ri Ah unni but she didn't answer." Asami explained.

 

"Ahhh.. I see." Dongho said, nodding. He looked towards Hoon and it seemed that the both of them knew exactly where everyone was. They just decided to ditch.

 

The table was in silence for a little bit but then, they started talking amongst themselves and keeping conversations with the boys every so often.

 

 

 

"What song will you practice today?" Hoon asked Jae Hwa.

 

"No idea. But my teacher wants me to enter a music competition. And the problem is that I don't think I'm good enough to do it solo." She answered.

 

 

 

"Dance practice after school, okay?" AJ reminded everyone.

 

"Of course, AJ. We'll be there." Naomi said.

 

 

 

"You're wearing it still." Dongho pointed at the necklace.

 

Aya Mei unconsciously looked down at it, "Oh, yeah. It's pretty." She said softly.

 

"I'm glad." Dongho smiled.

 

 

 

"Will you let me take you out again?" Kiseop asked Asami.

 

"Maybe, I'll think about it." She answered.

 

"A maybe is good enough for now.." Kiseop mumbled softly.

 

"Don't worry, once you build up your trust again, then you'll get 'Yes' as an answer." Asami assured him.

 

"Okay. I will wait until then." Kiseop said.

 

 

*RIIINNNGGG*

 

"Time for class." AJ said, standing up and throwing away the girls' lunches.

 

"Maybe we should do this again, sometime." Hoon suggested.

 

"We'll see." Naomi said vaguely before they walked to 2A together.

 
Author's Note:
Wooo~~ Okay. I will reach chp 62 tonight. so remember your bookmarks ;D hehe :3
Spamminggggg~~ <3