Meet Us Again, Kibum

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Boys POV

"We should call Kibum and find out what he thinks." Kiseop said.

 

"I got it." Dongho said, taking out his Samsung and dialing.

 

They all waited for Dongho to get off the phone with Kibum.

 

"Kibum hyung can meet us tonight, he said." Dongho told them.

 

"Let's go then." AJ said as they ditched the last class of the day to go back to their apartment.

 

Night time arrived and so did Kibum.

 

"How are you, hyung?" AJ asked.

 

"I'm fine. What is it that you need to talk about?" Kibum said, getting straight to the point.

 

Kibum went to the table to sit down and handed him a bottle of Chum Churum. Kibum opened it and poured himself a drink.

 

"I have made progress." Dongho said happily.

 

"Really? You never told us!" Kiseop said, feigning hurt.

 

"Oh, please. It wasn't too hard. I took her out on a date where I haven't taken anyone else before and gave her something to remember it by. That's all. But I loved it." Dongho said.

 

"That's good. It seems that Dongho is adapting to having only one girl. What about the rest of you?" Kibum asked.

 

"I have no idea if I have made progress or not." Hoon admitted.

 

"What happened?" Kibum asked.

 

"Well, I got mad drunk over finding about Jiyeon's marriage. Then, she found me in the middle of the street and made sure I got home safely. Then, we didn't talk even though I did want to talk to her. Then she talked to someone about me. So now, I don't know, but I know that I want Jae Hwa." Hoon said.

 

"You just have to show her that you want only her, and that Jiyeon doesn't exist for you anymore. Do whatever comes to mind." Kibum said.

 

"I think my rival is too difficult to fight." AJ said.

 

"Who is it?" Kibum asked.

 

"Bang Minsoo." AJ answered.

 

"Ahh.. You do know that he has a side hobby of acting.. Do you really believe he's a rival?" Kibum said.

 

 

"Oh... Really...??" AJ pondered this. "I will try to talk to her again."

 

"And lastly, what about you Kiseop?" Kibum asked, taking another shot of the soju.

 

Kiseop hesitated to answer, "Kiseop went backwards." Dongho smirked.

 

"Oh, really now?" Kibum raised his eyebrows.

 

"Yup, Kiseop was chasing Asami but then he went out and got Hye Sun noona after a race with Minwoo. Now, Asami is close to Sungyeol and he's all jealous." AJ grinned.

 

"And here, I thought it was all good news." Kibum said sadly.

 

"Well, I mean.. Haven't you heard the stories of Hye Sun noona?" Kiseop cried out.

 

"Yes, but that doesn't I want to be with her." Kibum answered.

 

"But they're true." Kiseop said.

 

"But you're losing the girl that you actually want." Kibum said sarcastically. "Or else, you wouldn't be jealous over Sungyeol talking to her. God, Kiseop learn something for once."

 

"Okay, okay. I have to start over." Kiseop said.

 

"Good, now, I am going to take someone's bed, because I can't drive and I'm broke. Good night." Kibum said, choosing Kiseop's room to rest for the night.

 

Author's Note:

Woooo~~ Boy's POV :D

Then back to the girls~

Next up, is.. Aya Mei and Dongho.

Then Jae Hwa and Hoon.

Kiseop and Asami

AJ and Naomi..

THEN THE OBSTACLE~~!! <3

Care to take a guess at what it will be? ;D

love you guys<3