Chapter 9

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

It has been 2 weeks since the MAMA Awards and also two weeks since our promotion for our debut stage ended. We are currently working on our second Mini Album but we are also doing our individual activities. We are currently waiting for Darryl and the Maknae line in our dorm since all of them are still in school. Darryl have been busy these days since Christmas vacation is near and he still needs to finish his projects.

 

Since the promotion is done and almost all of have don't have anything to do, we would always wait for him in his condo and eat dinner with him there. He gave me his apartment password reason that I'm always welcome inside his house.

 

Darryl is a really sweet guy. He would treat me like a princess but we play games like I'm his friend. He always makes sure that members and I are always safe. As he promised, we took everything slow. He respects me and my decision and I really admire him for that. I really can't believe that he's just a 17 year old teenager. He always acts like he's an oppa to us. He's also a gentleman. He would carry things for us or would help us go down the stairs. He's a boyfriend material. Pure hearted and a loving person.

 

The Christmas vacation started and Darryl decided to have fun and hang out so we went to Jeju Island where he provided a private plane. Yes, a Private plane. He asked his dad if he could us they're private plane. His dad gladly told him that it's not in use so he could use it. The only plan was supposed to be just Darryl and me but since the girls wants to go to, Darryl doesn't have any choice but to comply. He didn't say anything though nor he complained but in fact he was happy that the girls joined us.

 

I thought we are going to spend time in a hotel but to our surprise, Darryl asked his parents to use their Mansion in Jeju Island. I was so shocked at how wealthy his family is but despite that, his family is really humble. They don't brag about their wealth and just live like normal people. His parents really raised them well.

 

We already spent our whole week here in Jeju Island just relaxing and living our serine and peaceful life, away from the cameras and fans. It's really nice to spend a vacation like this. Darryl asked PD-nim for a 2 week vacation and to our surprise, PD-nim agreed. We are going to spend our Christmas here but would be flying to Seoul in 2 days since we still need to shoot for our Christmas special.

 

We are currently in the living room playing games and the others are talking, Darryl and I are playing Xbox while the others just watch and eat. We planned to have lunch in this wonderful sea food restaurant in the village later.

 

Darryl: Mitang, let's finish this now and prepare because the drive to the village is a bit long.

 

Knight told me so I nodded. He asked the girls so prepare first and promise that we'll be done in a bit. Since we have separate rooms with only 3 members each, it's easier for us to move. And since Darryl is the only one in his room, he's quicker to finish. We were done in our game and we both went upstairs to prepare.

 

I was sharing a room with the J-line, Nayeon unnie with Chaeng and Tzuyu while Jeongyeon unnie is with Jihyo and Dahyun. Our rooms have this some sort of an intercom which is connected in all the rooms making it easier for us to communicate if we need to tell something especially when we're too lazy to go in the other room.

 

CCTVs are present in every corner of the hallways and inside Darryl's room is the monitoring area. He usually doesn't check it since there are no suspicious things inside. The rooms are really spacious so it's not really hard to move.

 

We meet down stairs after we prepared and drove to the village to eat lunch and stroll. We went to this sea food restaurant which was recommended to us by his sister which is really an elegant restaurant. We ordered our food and in no time, the food was served. After eating, Darryl insisted to pay, which he always do. He told us that he wants us to go somewhere.

 

When we asked him where, he just shrugs and just told us to go inside the car. We complied anyways. It was a bit long ride to where he drove us but it was another mansion. He park in front of the mansion and told us to go out. We were all looking at one another.

 

Darryl escorted us inside and that's when we heard a voice. He led us to the living room where a lovely little girl was singing and dancing to our song. It was a really cute sight. Darryl laughed and picked his phone in his pocket and took a picture of the little girl before calling her, Clayne.

 

The little girl turned around and probably was shocked to see us there but then smiled widely causing her perfect cute teeth to show. She has dimples too like Darryl. The little girl came running to Darryl who squatted down with his arms open ready to hug the kid. The girl wrapped her small little arms around Darryl who carried her.

 

Clayne: Shūshu! I missed you!

 

Darryl: Hey! I missed you too. I want you to meet some friends.

 

Darryl put the little girl down and held her hand before facing us. We smiled at her and she returned it with a sweet smile like Darryl's. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter