Jake & Nayeon Special

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Years Later

A guy in black is walking in the night street of Seoul. It’s been 2 years since he left his lover and it’s probably one of worst decisions he’s ever done in his entire life. He wandered around the city with a heavy heart. He always blames himself for breaking the heart of his loved one.

Jake has been very lonely and went back to being a loner. He left Seoul 2 years ago because Nayeon and he decided to part ways. Their relationship hasn’t even started yet but they already ended it. It was heart breaking for both of them. Darryl tried reaching out to him but he decided to ignore everything up.

He doesn’t want to break Nayeon’s heart to be honest. He truly loves her and he still loves her. It’s just that time wouldn’t let them be together. Jake started being busy and so does Nayeon. He always wonder why they end up broken while Darryl and Mina who’s in the same situation as them didn’t instead, they became stronger.

He always thought maybe because he’s not as understanding as Darryl is. Maybe because he’s not as patient as Darryl is. Too many thoughts were clouding his head that it made him tear up without even noticing it. He stopped walking and roams his gaze around. He didn’t realize that he’s now in Han River.

He spotted a bench and walked over to it before sitting down. He looked at the night life of the place and thought that it’s really beautiful. He pulled his coat closer to his body as the mid-autumn breeze started to hit his body.  His phone beeped indicating that he received a new message and he immediately read it.

It’s a message from Darryl. He never stopped updating him about Nayeon’s life. He never stopped updating the things Nayeon did. He smiled at the screen before putting the phone back and looking at the river again. The night life in this city is really amazing he thought.

It was as if he was the only person in the town and nobody else, but what doesn’t know is there are people looking at him intensely. It’s like they’re going to tackle him down and tie him in the rope. They were waiting for the right time to attack and right now are the right time.

A guy in a black cap ran to him and prevents him from moving while the others prepare the rope for them to tie him. It was a tough fight between Jake and the guy in cap but he was over powered. The stopped moving and just let the others tie him in a rope and blind folded him.

The can feel his body being lifted as the attackers put him in a car. He felt the car moving and the attacker moving but he doesn’t hear anything. He stayed calm because he knew that if he would fight them, he’ll probably be in the morning news tomorrow.

It was a silent ride before they stopped. They carried him again and gently placed him in chair. He was wondering why he would be gently at him. He heard shuffling and moving of things in the place. He even sensed that someone is in front of him right now.

The blindfold started to lower but he had trouble adjusting his vision because it seems like he’s in a dark place with just a light directed at him. There’s a chair in front of him. He roam is gaze around all he saw pitch black. The only light that was seen was the light above him.

Then he heard footsteps again. He stayed quiet feeling where the sound came from until he heard a sigh. It was as if the sigh was of a relief. He was confused. First was the gentle carrying then the silent in the car then the gentle placing of him in a chair and now this!?

D: Did you really have to do that?! You let me track you from LA to Paris and it’s really hard to track you when you came back here!

As soon as he heard that voice, he immediately knew who it was. I mean how can’t he? This voice is one of the most unique voices he heard. It’s even a person close to him.

Jake: Why did you have to tie me in a rope and blind fold me then?

Darryl: Sister’s command bro. I’m sorry.

Darryl walked in front of him and sat on the chair in front. He can see that his best friend is extremely happy to see him again. His smile is so wide that it can light up this whole dark and lonely place.

Jake: She’s here isn’t she?

Darryl: It’s her idea actually. She’s furious when she heard that you’re here. She told me to track you and thank God I did or else I’m dead.

Jake chuckled at his remark. Nayeon would probably do that. Then he realized, if he can do that to her beloved baby brother then he can probably castrate him right here right now. He gulped hard while Darryl laughed at him.

Darryl: You don’t have to worry, she won’t castrate you. It’s really nice to see you again hyung but I need to live already. The others are waiting outside. We have time limit.

Jake nodded his head and smiled at Darryl. Darryl stood up from his seat and approached him before pulling him in a tight warm hug. It’s been a while. Darryl pulled away and smiled at him again before he turned around and started walking.

He waited for the next person to come and it seems like it’s someone scary. His assumption was right when Minho sat in front of him with an evil grin plastered in his face. He gulped hard again before nervously laughing.

Minho: How are you?

Jake: I-I-I-I’m fine hyung, h-how a-about y-you hyung?

Minho laughed at his friend who stutters a lot. He decided to play around and put on a stern face.

Minho: I’m great. Where were you for the past 2 years?

Jake gulped the imaginary lump on his throat before answering.

Jake: I-I j-just… I w-went b-back to LA.

Minho: Why did you leave without telling us then?

Jake: I-I… I’m sorry hyung.

Jake hang his head low feeling guilty that he didn’t even called or texted them. He feels really guilty for not telling them about his plan. He heard Minho stood up and went in front of him before he felt a warm hand on his cheek.

Minho: Look at me.

And he did. He slowly raised his head and saw a smiling Minho. His eyes were soft and his smile was gentle.

Minho: It’s fine Jake. I understand why you did that. I would do that too. But at least you could’ve messaged us the year after you left. Darryl was busy because he’s already in college but he never gave up tracking you. We missed you Jake. We lost you for 3 years before and it’s really hard to lose you for another 2 year. Promise us you would come to us when you have problems like this. Please?

Jake nodded his head while he felt his eyes sting due to the tears that’s threatening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter