Chapter 32

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

I went to Japan the next day to search for the house where the Myoui’s live. I even heard that Mina has an older brother. I wasn’t really that nervous because I’m meeting them but what makes me nervous is the fact that I’m facing them alone. I told Mina I would be the first one to fly to Japan because I need to check the Gymnasium and the things there.

When I got to Japan, the first thing I did was check for the reservations for our artists. It would be a huge mess if the reservation would be backed out right? Then I went to the Gymnasium where the concert will be held. I roam around the area and saw that it was almost done. I even checked if I knew some of the staff there. That was all I did during my first day here.

I never got to talk to Mina since their schedule is kind of packed so I just let her work first. My 2nd day in Japan would be the day that I’m going to Kobe to meet her parents. The ride from Shibuya to Kobe was a good 4 hours. I roam around Kobe before I called Jihyo noona.

Jihyo: You’re up early. It’s only 10 in the morning what’s up?

Darryl: I’m actually in Kobe right now.

Jihyo: You were supposed to be in Shibuya! Why are you there?

Darryl: Who are you with?

Jihyo: Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie.

Darryl: Great! Can you please pass the phone to Sana noona?

Jihyo: Eh? Okay.

Then I waited for a while before Sana noona talked

Sana: Hey sweetie.

Darryl: Noona, do you know where exactly is Mina’s address?

Sana: Are you in Kobe right now? That’s like 5 and a half drive.

Darryl: I used a bullet train actually noona.

Sana: I know where she lived. I’ll just message you the address okay? Do you even know where exactly you are?

Darryl: I’ve roamed Kobe before noona. I know some places here.

Sana: Okay then. Be careful okay? I’ll send you the address. Bye.

Darryl: Thank you.

I hung the phone up and waited for Sana noona’s message. I went outside the station and called a cab. I asked him to bring me to a MOSAIC mall since I want to buy food and present for Mina’s parents. When I got there, I immediately went to the food stall and bought something for lunch since I know I’d be meeting them by lunch them. Sana noona send me the address of the Myoui residence. I roam the area first because I want to think about what I’m going to do. Their house is just near here. Maybe about 15 to 20 minute walk.

It was already 11:30 in the morning when I decided to visit them. I picked the food that I bought and started walking all the way to their house. I made sure to ask where exactly it was so I won’t be lost. Then after a while, I saw this big house standing in front of me. Big enough like 3 story house. It’s beautiful. I took a deep breath before I pushed the doorbell.

I was getting nervous as ever. My palms are sweating and I felt hot. Just then, the door was opened by a beautiful lady in her mid-40s. She was smiling while looking at me.

Darryl: Hi Mrs Myoui, I’m Minho, Nephew of Park Jinyoung.  I’m here to visit *Sweet Smile*

Mrs Myoui: Oh! Hi. I’m sorry, please come in.

Mrs Myoui escorted me to their lounge where Mr Myoui was seated and it was seriously beautiful inside. I gulp as I saw Mr Myoui looked at me. I gave Mrs Myoui the things I bought and she thanked me before telling me to sit down while she prepared something to eat. I sat right in front of Mr Myoui who was reading the newspaper.

Darryl: Hi sir. I’m Minho, nephew of Park Jinyoung. I’m here to visit *Sweet Smile*

Mr Myoui:  Oh! Welcome! I hope you feel at home.

Darryl:  Thank you sir. Uhm I heard a lot about you sir, I’m a fan sir.

Mr Myoui:  Eh? What do you mean?

Darryl: You’re like the famou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter